Almost done for Matuzalem (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I like Lampard, but would still like to see how he'd do outside Italy. Great players in England are not that convincing lol :D

Ze Maria is fine, good player, but I wouldn't go for him now. I wanted him last time but the time has gone.

I do hope we won't get Matuzalem.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I like Lampard, but would still like to see how he'd do outside Italy. Great players in England are not that convincing lol :D

Ze Maria is fine, good player, but I wouldn't go for him now. I wanted him last time but the time has gone.

I do hope we won't get Matuzalem.
agreed again, :thumb:

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
30 and still was one of the most consistently good midfield players in Serie A this season.

There is no link to Juve. I just mentioned him because hes had a great season and also plays RM, like Camo and Matu'

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Ze Maria is over 30. Do you think his signing may be called rejuvenation? We need Bonera! I hope that Moggi understand that!
how about we dont need boner, this year he has been shite, he is known to want to play for milan, and he is vastly overated imo.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Yes me too.

Trabelsi is a rb though and Matuzalem rmf. I'd love Matuzalem now if he was only 4 mln. A bargain for a good player and potentially class player.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
What has Trabelsi done since he is in court???
He's having trouble with Ajax, he thought that he could go for free this summer, but Ajax declared that he still has two years left with his contract...

venom

Oct 22, 2003
His contract, which was about to expire this summer, apparently has a clause which allows Ajax to extended with 2 years if they want or something as weird as that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)