[All Leagues] LIVE Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This Aubemeyang fella is really fun watching in a counter attack. They say he's faster than Bolt in shorter distances.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Well... I'm not going to talk about the 2 stupid mistakes and one offside goal, in the end dortmund deserved this win. But Guardiola need some time, its okay for today, he needs to fix the balance between defence and offence, IMO thiago is no real DM, more a CM I hope he will put schweinsteiger or martinez in that position. Man of the match not Reus, it was Gündogan.

good game from dortmund.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Well... I'm not going to talk about the 2 stupid mistakes and one offside goal, in the end dortmund deserved this win. But Guardiola need some time, its okay for today, he needs to fix the balance between defence and offence, IMO thiago is no real DM, more a CM I hope he will put schweinsteiger or martinez in that position. Man of the match not Reus, it was Gündogan.

good game from dortmund.

Dont expect patience or rationality from this crowd, despite Bayern being bit better after the own goal, and the game being closer then score suggests (and the fluke nature of most of the goals), and it being THE first semi-real game of the season, they will proclaim Pep to be a huge choker at every opportunity they get. Healthy tip, dont waste your time trying to reason :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)