[All Leagues] LIVE Match Thread (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was on at the barber. Surprisingly good game sucks for Sweden they were good real good but just cant finish
And that ref :sergio:
And they sexy too would bang both teams.
The German goalkeeper was sublime too. It's now 8 matches in a row for Germany against Sweden.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
The German goalkeeper was sublime too. It's now 8 matches in a row for Germany against Sweden.
yes but also lucky, sweden hit the post though

Watching Europeans talk about women's football is like watching Americans talk about men's football.
yes but nowdays it's boring no liga matches, no cl, co copa.... its just desperation to look women's football :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yes but also lucky, sweden hit the post though

yes but nowdays it's boring no liga matches, no cl, co copa.... its just desperation to look women's football :p
Once. And in the end the attacks were just chaotic.

As for watching women's football, in addition to the off season dryness, the tournament (at least Sweden's matches) are held in the city where I live.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, and for some reason only day with two interesting pre-season games so far in this summer is the day I'm going to cinema. Hopefully Bayern-dortmund game is good one, will record it.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Yep, and for some reason only day with two interesting pre-season games so far in this summer is the day I'm going to cinema. Hopefully Bayern-dortmund game is good one, will record it.
Tell me about it..
I have a football game and then meeting with my friends.
+ Milan - Valencia is also tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)