Alexis Sánchez - SS - Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: I wonder if any comments like these were here if Mandzukic wasnt playing for us...

AND... Playing out of position... Cavani is the most lethal player in the world along with Higuain! (Taking out Messi Ronaldo Zlatan and Suarez)
Cavani here with us will instantly make us CL favorites (after Barcelona)

- - - Updated - - -

Signing Cavani would really boost our chances of winning in europe!
Signing Sanchez will make us more difficult to face in terms of play
Signing Sanchez and Cavani and you can count it as CL title number 3!
Preach :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Also dont need alexis with dybala around

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

The major issue with Sanchez would be playing with 3 forwards regularly with no viable backups. Its pretty clear to me we'll sign a guy who'll be ready to accept the bench initially. Maybe another SS-CF hybrid.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't agree with this... my examples would be Cristiano-Bale, Robben-Ribery, Messi-Neymar... 2 threats, even if similar, from 2 different sides makes it much harder for the defensive team tactically. It's harder to double mark, harder to cut off supply, harder to keep things tight. Sanchez would be the perfect compliment to Dybala.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't agree with this... my examples would be Cristiano-Bale, Robben-Ribery, Messi-Neymar... 2 threats, even if similar, from 2 different sides makes it much harder for the defensive team tactically. It's harder to double mark, harder to cut off supply, harder to keep things tight. Sanchez would be the perfect compliment to Dybala.
Besides changing the system for a player I'm not sure is worth it, refer to Xperds post

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Besides changing the system for a player I'm not sure is worth it, refer to Xperds post
I wouldn't change systems drastically for any player either, but would occasionally try out Dybala-Sanchez (someone of that calibre) if it was possible. I am thinking of special occasions though where team-work alone doesn't get you past the line; also Allegri looks like someone willing to change system for get an edge against difficult team like 1st half of Bayern-2nd leg).

Anyhows, since Morata is gone, I'll hope for someone better/different from Mandzukic and better than Zaza.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I wouldn't change systems drastically for any player either, but would occasionally try out Dybala-Sanchez (someone of that calibre) if it was possible. I am thinking of special occasions though where team-work alone doesn't get you past the line; also Allegri looks like someone willing to change system for get an edge against difficult team like 1st half of Bayern-2nd leg).

Anyhows, since Morata is gone, I'll hope for someone better/different from Mandzukic and better than Zaza.
We all do but doubt it's gonna happen

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The major issue with Sanchez would be playing with 3 forwards regularly with no viable backups. Its pretty clear to me we'll sign a guy who'll be ready to accept the bench initially. Maybe another SS-CF hybrid.
we would sell Zaza (which is the only reason why we could even afford this guy apparently) and bring in a cheap backup CF like Pelle (hopefully not him but if yes only on loan), so this is what we would have:

Dybala Mandzukic/Pelle Sanchez/Pereyra

so we are one player short, one player that is 2nd option behind Dybala and Sanchez, with Pereyra being 3rd. who would that player be? no idea, Berardi would be it if he came, right now i dont know. also, if one of the starting trio gets injured or suspended, we still have the option to go 352 or even 4312 with Pjanic at AM later when Marchisio returns. so i wouldnt worry about that if we get Sanchez, which will never happen lol

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pereyra is not an option for the attack. Stop suggesting his name. Need someone in the mould of Cuadrado and he's gone now.

Sanchez, Dybala and Mandzukic will start most games. There would be a backup for Mandzukic but no backups for either Sanchez or Dybala. Which is why it would never happen. As i said, we'll sign a forward who will be ready to accept the bench initially.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pereyra is not an option for the attack. Stop suggesting his name. Need someone in the mould of Cuadrado and he's gone now.

Sanchez, Dybala and Mandzukic will start most games. There would be a backup for Mandzukic but no backups for either Sanchez or Dybala. Which is why it would never happen. As i said, we'll sign a forward who will be ready to accept the bench initially.
Pereyra can play there, i dont know what youre taking about. are you saying he can play AM in a 4312 but cant play in a 4321? also, as i said, we would need someone better than him who would be ahead of in rotation behind Sanchez and Dybala. lets say its Bernardeschi for example. so Sanchez-Dybala would start and Bernardeschi would be 1st choice sub for either of them, only then comes Pereyra. also, if one of these 3 is unavailable, its unlikely we would play the 4321 vs top opponents, we would rather go with 352 or 4312 is my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)