Alexis Sánchez - SS - Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, his best days.

Can only see it happening if we sell Pogba.

Khedira Marchisio Pjanic
Sanchez
Dybala Mandzukic
It would a great team tbh.

What's worrying is that midfield. Not that it's bad... but Khedira has injury issues. And I have no idea what to expect from the upcoming Marchisio. Hopefully he didn't turn into a walking glass. But that trip up-front... oh man. If only it had had Cavani instead of Mandzukic... :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It would a great team tbh.

What's worrying is that midfield. Not that it's bad... but Khedira has injury issues. And I have no idea what to expect from the upcoming Marchisio. Hopefully he didn't turn into a walking glass. But that trip up-front... oh man. If only it had had Cavani instead of Mandzukic... :D
Mandzukic is better :stuckup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cavani hasn't been amazing since his Napoli days. @swag was right all along. I'd be very happy for us not to spend a ridiculous amount of money on him TBH.
What? Every single season at PSG he was good, scored plenty of goals and ran his ass off on the pitch.

It's like... 150 matches and 80 goals and 20 assists? The guy is insane and after Drogba the best classic number 9 around these days.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What? Every single season at PSG he was good, scored plenty of goals and ran his ass off on the pitch.

It's like... 150 matches and 80 goals and 20 assists? The guy is insane and after Drogba the best classic number 9 around these days.
French league.

And he is absolute garbage when playing for Uruguay, whenever deputising for Suarez. Cmon Dule, he has been meh at PSG. I'd take him, but his stock has fallen IMO. Not the same player he was.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
French league.

And he is absolute garbage when playing for Uruguay, whenever deputising for Suarez. Cmon Dule, he has been meh at PSG. I'd take him, but his stock has fallen IMO. Not the same player he was.
It's not like Serie A is farting rainbows bro. He was a beast at Napoli and he's showing at in Paris as well. I might be wrong. He's just one of my fav strikers nowadays. I also love how he runs his lungs out and does a whole lot for the team. I'd absolutely love to see him here and I'd bet he'd score shitload of goals.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:lol: I wonder if any comments like these were here if Mandzukic wasnt playing for us...

AND... Playing out of position... Cavani is the most lethal player in the world along with Higuain! (Taking out Messi Ronaldo Zlatan and Suarez)
Cavani here with us will instantly make us CL favorites (after Barcelona)

- - - Updated - - -

Signing Cavani would really boost our chances of winning in europe!
Signing Sanchez will make us more difficult to face in terms of play
Signing Sanchez and Cavani and you can count it as CL title number 3!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol: I wonder if any comments like these were here if Mandzukic wasnt playing for us...

AND... Playing out of position... Cavani is the most lethal player in the world along with Higuain! (Taking out Messi Ronaldo Zlatan and Suarez)

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: comparing current Cavani with current Higuain...just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)