Alexis Sánchez - Barcelona - ST (4 Viewers)

Sanchez or Pastore?

• Sanchez

• Pastore

• Neymar

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
No. Diego was a limited player and therefor flopped.

Sanchez is more suited to our system, but wouldn't be my first, second or third choice.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
second choice after aguero

imo, after we fix licht and inler, we should sign both
the commercial succes will pay both back within the year, especially when we compete for scudetto

to bad we dont have that cash

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Barcelona were still a great team 5 years ago, they just went through tough times, just like we do now.
I don't think that most of them thought the same 5 or slightly more years ago. :shifty: Gloryhunters they are.
You are both right.

barcelona went trough rough times after the cruyiff era (as trainer) and it took them 11 years to get their stuff back togheter when they got ronaldinho (and because madrid self destructed after selling makelele)

but so many idiots now support barcelol because its the big team, worthless fans.

I remember when inter won the CL, a third of the barcelol fanboys suddenly wore an inter shirt.

Real fans are in the curva, or truely wish they'd be there

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventus were liked because what they were, we had a relatively small number of gloryhunters, cause we didnt play flashy football

barcelona, real madrid, epl teams, thats diffrent

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I fail to catch your logic to be honest. I found Juve of the late 90's very flashy and played some attractive football, maybe others don't, that's why they chose not to support Juve.

I'm not from Turin nor Italy, I just liked a football team as a kid and stuck with it all these years. Love grows, bro.

When those new Barca fans actually stop supporting Barca if they go through a difficult moment, then YES, they're probably a bunch of idiots.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
In the late 90s there were alot of so called glory hunters that supported Juventus. At one point Juventus even were the club with most fans in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)