Alexis Sánchez - Barcelona - ST (8 Viewers)

Sanchez or Pastore?

• Sanchez

• Pastore

• Neymar

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Krasic - Pirlo - Inler - Bastos
Sanchez - Matri

Isla - Kwadwo - Pizzi - Inler - Armero
Sanchez - Di Natale

Take Pizzi out there and I don't see much of an improvement in his partners with Juve compared to the ones he has/had with Udine.
*Pinzi

But I agree, we're not much better.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Overhyped and overvalued. The guy wasn't even a starter during the first half of the season, and for 35m you'd expect a possible Christiano Ronaldo, not a 12 goal a season, not all that creative player. Huge "Meh" if we get this guy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Krasic - Pirlo - Inler - Bastos
Sanchez - Matri

Isla - Kwadwo - Pizzi - Inler - Armero
Sanchez - Di Natale

Take Pizzi out there and I don't see much of an improvement in his partners with Juve compared to the ones he has/had with Udine.
i cant agree with this, an in form krasic would be far superior, and bastos is also a big improvement.
hence if pirlo can roll back the years, we are like 2 classes ahead of that udinese side

not to mention we got 8 times the defence they have

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Agüero gone
Sanchez gone
Pastore will also be gone

I am sure we'll end up with either Gilardino or Pelissier

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Looks like Nicko will flop with Sanchez. If Moratti says that it's 60% done deal, then we can just leave it as it is and concentrate on someone else.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I now doubt that we even reached agreement with Sanchez. Inter are negotiating with him since 2010 and it's logical that they already made him an offer, a good one. In that case I find it rather unbelievable that he accepted our offer too.
Or maybe Inter's offer was lower so his agent spreads the news that Juve made a better one in order for Inter to make an improved offer.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I now doubt that we even reached agreement with Sanchez. Inter are negotiating with him since 2010 and it's logical that they already made him an offer, a good one. In that case I find it rather unbelievable that he accepted our offer too.
Or maybe Inter's offer was lower so his agent spreads the news that Juve made a better one in order for Inter to make an improved offer.
Napoli had already agreed with Inler since January though, however Juventus came in offered him more and he's with us now. We could potentially make a better offer to Udinese or have already made a better offer. I don't really see investing heavily on Sanchez when they're well covered up top. Time will tell mind. I give it 50/50 between us and Inter.

Negotiations lasting months does not mean you'll get the player look at us with Dzeko. Then City came along and got him wrapped up soon enough.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I worry in the end Inter will have "won" the race with some stupid offer like, 17m + a whole host of their shitty players. The same way they got Milito from Genoa.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Napoli had already agreed with Inler since January though, however Juventus came in offered him more and he's with us now. We could potentially make a better offer to Udinese or have already made a better offer. I don't really see investing heavily on Sanchez when they're well covered up top. Time will tell mind. I give it 50/50 between us and Inter.

Negotiations lasting months does not mean you'll get the player look at us with Dzeko. Then City came along and got him wrapped up soon enough.
Yeah, and I'd have agreed if the other team in question was Napoli or Levercusen, but it's not. It's Inter. If they want him, and they obviously do when even Moratti says so, then he's gone even if Udinese prefer our offer to theirs. The player will choose them.
Unless we seriously overpay both Udinese and Sanchez.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I worry in the end Inter will have "won" the race with some stupid offer like, 17m + a whole host of their shitty players. The same way they got Milito from Genoa.
Both Milan teams have the Genoa president in their back pockets. With Udinese it's different and with Larini's recent comments it's clear some of our younger players interest them more.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Both Milan teams have the Genoa president in their back pockets. With Udinese it's different and with Larini's recent comments it's clear some of our younger players interest them more.
Yeah, in the good old pre-Bosman times, this would have been valid. Now when the players have an even bigger say than their clubs, it's Sanchez that we'll need to convince to join us, not just Udinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)