Alexis Sánchez - Barcelona - ST (13 Viewers)

Sanchez or Pastore?

• Sanchez

• Pastore

• Neymar

• Amauri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We need a quality LW if we sign Sanchez or just bring Giovinco back..
supermen
licht-bonu-chiello-ziggy
-------inler-pirlo--------
krasic------------elia
----matri-sanchez---

bench
barza,sorensen,giandonota,marchi,de ceglie/grosso, alex, toni, martinez

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i wouldn't call Elia a quality player. but why not?! get him he still young maybe he can develop into a better player. my dream is going for Hazard.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
i wouldn't call Elia a quality player. but why not?! get him he still young maybe he can develop into a better player. my dream is going for Hazard.
but i think hazard will stay in lille and elia is willing to play for us and not that expensive as a bastos or vargas (would be my first pick)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Give them half of giandonnato and marrone
Give them 20M + Sissoko or Giovinco. If we're going to buy Inler and Sanchez they would be two credible replacements for Udinese. Marrone will make a good back up CM for us I think. I'd like to see him back in our squad.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Give them 20M + Sissoko or Giovinco. If we're going to buy Inler and Sanchez they would be two credible replacements for Udinese. Marrone will make a good back up CM for us I think. I'd like to see him back in our squad.
that would also for udinese a good deal and mome won't be confused because he still has to pass the ball to the white and black shirts :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think alot of people dont realise here that udinese isnt forced to sell their players.

Its us who must temp them with a good offer

20mil+ a player we dont want anymore when they want 35 mil ? not going to happen

especially now that they are in the CL

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I think alot of people dont realise here that udinese isnt forced to sell their players.

Its us who must temp them with a good offer

20mil+ a player we dont want anymore when they want 35 mil ? not going to happen

especially now that they are in the CL
not yet they first have to qualify themself for receiving any of the big money of cl

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
not yet they first have to qualify themself for receiving any of the big money of cl
Thats exactly why

if they sell inler and sanchez now, they will never get trough the third qualifying round, and miss out on massive amounts of money
However, if they keep inler and sanchez, at least untill then, they can cash in on them AND get all the money for playing 6 games in the group stages.

However, it was rapported marotta made a deal that fitted them pretty will, buying the players after the qualifying games.
exactly for this reason, i'm pretty certain he'll sign both of them, if they can agree a good price. it would be good for both juventus and udinese

offcourse, this is also why this will take a while, as udinese will obviously want to spend their cash on replacements, so they might want ton get them first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)