Alexandre Pato - Forward - Corinthians (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
hahahah Pato.

After he came to Brazil his injuries reduced a lot. But he still sucked.

Whye? Because he's a fucking pussy. Pussy mentality, pussy behaviour on the pitch. He just doesn't give a shit. Please keep this guy thousands of miles away.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
hahahah Pato.

After he came to Brazil his injuries reduced a lot. But he still sucked.

Whye? Because he's a fucking pussy. Pussy mentality, pussy behaviour on the pitch. He just doesn't give a shit. Please keep this guy thousands of miles away.
Thank you very much. I was trying to be gentle about it but that's what he is, a pussy. I've been trying to explain to people here he simply doesn't give a shit.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
done deal that $#@! Marotta, would love to see him at Juve.

Conte will make a man outta him.
Why? Since he's returned to Brazil, he's become a laughing stock and one of the most hated players in the Brazilian league. He is considered worthless by almost all his club's fans and supporters - the people who watch him play weekly.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Pato was a great player when he was on form. I refuse to believe that talent is gone. In saying that Loan with option is the only way I'd make this move.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why? Since he's returned to Brazil, he's become a laughing stock and one of the most hated players in the Brazilian league. He is considered worthless by almost all his club's fans and supporters - the people who watch him play weekly.
they dont have the motivation to give it their all when they go back home, its a paid holiday for them.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
they dont have the motivation to give it their all when they go back home, its a paid holiday for them.
Fair enough. I haven't heard that before but it makes sense. If the fee is low (loan preferred), the talent is there and therefore it's worth the wages. But a substantial fee (reportedly asking 15m) is just too high for the risks at this point, in my opinion.

He has talent, just seems like his will has disappeared from the few matches of his I watched this year.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Di Marzio said we're not interested.
I have received many questions about this indiscretion." But Pato really goes to Juve? " . I did my checks, maybe wrong but I am not aware of this possibility. His Profile does not fit into the plans of Juve , I would say rightly.

I'm here in Brazil, I was informed a little ': Pato that returned to play at home is not even a distant relative of Pato in his best moments in Italy. Catch him now would mean risking too much really, especially for those physical conditions that are no more brilliant.

Ongoing there is some survey from Germany, Wolfsburg and Schalke, timid inquiries always conditioned by the latest disappointing performance. And now it also explains why Scolari, despite the lack of strikers (Fred is not liked by most Brazilians ), he never thought of giving a new opportunity to Patinho in the Selecao.

His agents offer him around, Juve has other attackers (Morata, Drogba, Sanchez) in the head. "
At 15m it's certainly a risk we can't afford to take .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Pato committed? :lol: It'll take Conte less than a month to realize what he's done and bench him indefinitely.

@PedroFlu Did you hear that, Pato committed :lol:
LOL. Honestly, since joining the glamorous world of Milano and Barbara, Pato has become girlier than Barbara. All he cares about is how he looks. Biggest pussy in football right now.

Conte isn't god... people only do what they think is convienient. Nobody is changing Pato's behaviour, which lasts long years, from all of a sudden. He just lacks the drive. He's 25, millionaire, and he doesn't have what it takes mentally.

I just hope this won't be a Marotta last minute desperation coup... it would be pathetic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)