Alexandre Pato - Forward - Corinthians (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Is that more their style, or does that say more about Pato being damaged goods and knowing he'll be found out quickly enough?
They rejected offers like these before. It does them no good to loan him out when there will be decent offers from ELP mid table clubs. São Paulo gets 10% if Corinthians sells him for 15m or more.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Is milanlab that bad?
Milanlab is known for training regiments that can be deemed as excessive and concentrate more on generating muscle mass than elasticity, which a player such as Pato needs. Basically, they have a model where instead of catering to the individual, they try to model them into what a prototypical Milan player should be. Sometimes it works, but a lot of other times it can really do some damage.
Well, fuck my ass.... I swear, right until i read these posts i have never ever thought about a "club lab" and how it can be responsible for certain players' injuries. I just never went that deep with my thinking. This is like a revelation to me and all this explains Pirlo's situation quite well to me. He was injury prone in his last two seasons with Milan and since he came in Turin he was injured for what?, two weeks in total in these last three years?

Thinking about this makes me feel quite optimistic and positive about this whole Pato deal. Maybe "Juve's lab" can "fix" this little fucker and he can do good for us cause he is just 24 and uber talented.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Lol he's just 24. I thought he was nearly his 30's.

Guys if we want him we'll have to spend. I can't see him coming on loan. It doesn't make sense for Brazilians to just loan him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #137
    I don't believe in Pato to Juve because they're working too hard for Morata. - Curva

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)