Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Careful Jeeks, I might attack you for something you said 13 months ago. No, wait, I won't. I not a Dumbass.
Your grammar makes me think you are though.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Reading this thread again after all this time makes me feel nolstalgic...and sad

I waited ten years for Bruce Lee to come back from the dead...and was left dissapointed when it turned out to be Jackie Chan wearing a tea cossy...

...I travelled twenty miles to see the face of Elvis in a stewed haggis supper...and came home destraught after it turned out to be just a maggit infested sheeps belly (still looked like the King though)...

...and now the memory of the late, great Alex-s has resurfaced to torment me...

Will we ever see his likes again I wonder?:down:...I doubt it

:frown:

oh woe, woe, woe is me:down:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
Reading this thread again after all this time makes me feel nolstalgic...and sad

I waited ten years for Bruce Lee to come back from the dead...and was left dissapointed when it turned out to be Jackie Chan wearing a tea cossy...

...I travelled twenty miles to see the face of Elvis in a stewed haggis supper...and came home destraught after it turned out to be just a maggit infested sheeps belly (still looked like the King though)...

Dude, you need a girlfriend :D:D

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

FROM CNN HEADQUARTERS IN ATLANTA, GA.

Brought to you in part by Viagara, where 4 hour erections are supposedly a bad thing.

July 18th, 2005

We have just recieved word that FBI, KGB, and Interpol are moving ever closer to the whereabouts of one Alex_Samatar, who has now been missing for nearly 14 months.

Despite Somalian Police, The United Nations, UNICEF, and Mothers Against Drunk Driving concerted efforts since last June, the mysterious disappearance of Alex Samatar has yet to be solved, but it is believed from reliable sources that there may be a break in the case.

Earlier today at a New Jersey Taco Bell, an off-duty FBI officer reportedly tried to order a #3 Beef Combo burrito supreme with a Baja Mountain Dew, and what was earlier believed to be a malfunctioning intercom may have actually been Alex Samatar trying to ask if the customer wanted extra cheese on his Nachos.

Here is a transcript of the tape.

Taco Bell Worker- Eep op ork, ah ah. Roses are red??

FBI Officer- What the fukk? I want a #3

Taco Bell Worker- I love Juve each day and 4 ever

FBI Officer- Well, I'm really freakin happy for you kid. Now get me my burrito.

Taco Bell Worker- You block with the Gays and play Ice Hockey

FBI Officer- Oh, that's it, you little bastard. I'm gonna kick your ass!!!!!

Taco Bell Worker- Cookies in my pants love me long time!!!!!!!

Video surveillance shows a young man wearing what appears to be a referee shirt with the number #69 on the back. Video experts in Washington are trying to verify the footage of one ALex_Samatar, who now appears to be in exile, possibly heading towards the palatial brothel of one Duke Von Eggwaffle in suburban New Jersey. New Jersey's finest (all 3 of them), have been dispatched to Von Eggwaffle's estate.

Stay tuned for Crossfire, where our panel will be discussing the potential cultural and economic impact of Alex_Samatar's return from exile.

Wait, we just got this into the newsroom.

Apparently, the shirt in question is actually a soccer jersey of something called a "Juventus". What the hell is a Juventus?? a Skin Condition???

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Brought to you in part by Viagara, where 4 hour erections are supposedly a bad thing.

July 18th, 2005

We have just recieved word that FBI, KGB, and Interpol are moving ever closer to the whereabouts of one Alex_Samatar, who has now been missing for nearly 14 months.

Despite Somalian Police, The United Nations, UNICEF, and Mothers Against Drunk Driving concerted efforts since last June, the mysterious disappearance of Alex Samatar has yet to be solved, but it is believed from reliable sources that there may be a break in the case.

Earlier today at a New Jersey Taco Bell, an off-duty FBI officer reportedly tried to order a #3 Beef Combo burrito supreme with a Baja Mountain Dew, and what was earlier believed to be a malfunctioning intercom may have actually been Alex Samatar trying to ask if the customer wanted extra cheese on his Nachos.

Video surveillance shows a young man wearing what appears to be a referee shirt with the number #69 on the back. Video experts in Washington are trying to verify the footage of one ALex_Samatar, who now appears to be in exile, possibly heading towards the palatial brothel of one Duke Von Eggwaffle in suburban New Jersey. New Jersey's finest (all 3 of them), have been dispatched to Von Eggwaffle's estate.

Stay tuned for Crossfire, where our panel will be discussing the potential cultural and economic impact of Alex_Samatar's return from exile.

Apparently, the shirt in question is actually a soccer jersey of something called a "Juventus". What the hell is a Juventus?? a Skin Condition???

:LOL:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Your grammar makes me think you are though.
Grammar meke me block with gays and ice hockey verrrry very moch.

I so happpy now i hav cookies in me pants, and my hand too love

I back now new jersey so don't tell me i like cheese, yes. happy me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

July 18th, 2005

:rofl:

Sep 28, 2002

July 18th, 2005

class! :cool: sure brings memories :touched:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

rover, why dont you come more often. youre missed here mate!
...just seemed as if the forum was going too PC for my liking...not enough humour...:frown:

...but hey guy, I'm here now:cool:

...and how are you my Celtic supporting, Juventus till death Lithuanian nutter?:D

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002

July 18th, 2005

I have a feeling we are going to read a little bit more of the HUNT FOR ALEX-S over the coming posts...

...and how the hell are you Sergio?...you must spend hours searching the web for snippets of info in your quest for our leader...maybe I'll start looking too, and see what I can come up with as well :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)