Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (1 Viewer)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

Grammar meke me block with gays and ice hockey verrrry very moch.

I so happpy now i hav cookies in me pants, and my hand too love

I back now new jersey so don't tell me i like cheese, yes. happy me.

...and Padovano, what can I say...as articulate and eliquent as ever...you rock... like a sheep on LSD

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wouldn't call it Interest, he used to post here a year ago and people started making fun outta of him, So I didn't like it. thats all.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
Crickey, not another one....translate please?:confused::D
Translation does not work that well but that misuse must be the thing which brings us some brilliant posts :D like Pado's

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I wouldn't call it Interest, he used to post here a year ago and people started making fun outta of him, So I didn't like it. thats all.

fair point, and commendable... but I suspect that HE didn't mind that we enjoyed his lack of expertise and proficiency in English (bit like mine in fact) ...told us so many times HIMSELF... I too would have been shocked at the way HE was treated if I didn't believe he took it easily in HIS stride...like the true god that he was:cool:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

was that the english version of Al salamu Aleykom??:confused:
you know I told you I am not :angel:

I hope,because I missed all that fun,I wasn't around :down:

...nope, just a personal greeting (remember, I have no religion...except for A_S that is, and I wouldn't use other religions sacred words out of respect to those who are lucky enough to have a faith).

...and if HE arose again, well, it would really be interesting to be around this forum again pre-season :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)