Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (4 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I'm thinking about it. This place is suddenly turning into a hell hole. Why can't people just get along?

Wait, that will never happen and it shouldn't.
Its been a hell hole since awhile ago
but you just gotta ignore the situation and talk when you wanna talk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I see why it wont, but why shouldnt it?
There are too many different points of view for a forum to work, and I guess thats life. Everyone will have arguments that will offend other people, and even though some people are connected by the fact most here are "Juventinos", people will disagree anyway, because thats human nature. And if everyone agrees with every single point made here, there would be less topics for discussion. So animosity is good thing, to a certain extent. But once it reaches the boiling point, thats when people show themselves a red card.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You're right, there will never be peace. Like someone once said (cant remember who t was, it's 2 am :sleepy: ), "Only war brings progress", or something of the sort.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're right, there will never be peace. Like someone once said (cant remember who t was, it's 2 am :sleepy: ), "Only war brings progress", or something of the sort.
I don't know the situation with you and Nick, I only read posts related to the topic, but some of these things that are brought up are rather trivial, on both sides. Its stuff like this that keeps the Forums going for some reason, but it doesn't make much sense. No one will ever agree totally, on every topic, with another person.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, it goes a while back. I dont know if you've read the "to be continued" thread, most of it is there, and some in the CL thread.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, it goes a while back. I dont know if you've read the "to be continued" thread, most of it is there, and some in the CL thread.
I just read some in other threads in the Hangout, and of course in Nick's against the world thread. Its been going on for some time I see.

Aug 1, 2003
Bah. People should just discuss matters with a calm mind and heart and rebutt each other nicely. No need to get all worked up bout stuff. The problem lies that some people sometimes tend to not able to accept others' views' and consider theirs the only right ones, and the other person will get irritated by it and it goes on...

Serge is moving on ? I know someone who says he too is leaving (something like moving on too ) ... what does moving on actually mean anyway ? It's not like you're backing down from life or something if you're addicted to the forums :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"People will never get along" etcetera.

Please, it makes me sick hearing people talk like that. Imagine everyone getting along, how fvcking boring would that be? I'd kill myself in a split second. There would be no jokes that crossed the line, there would not be emotional discussions, and most important, there would be no rivalry. What's the joy in beating Roma, when we're actually quite fond of them?

Oh, and Andy's always talking about how everything is messy and people are arguing, but most of the time he's responsible for the discussion in the first place. Too bad he's a disgusting hypocrit, I'd rather like him otherwise.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I'm thinking about it. This place is suddenly turning into a hell hole. Why can't people just get along?

Wait, that will never happen and it shouldn't.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
"People will never get along" etcetera.

Please, it makes me sick hearing people talk like that. Imagine everyone getting along, how fvcking boring would that be? I'd kill myself in a split second. There would be no jokes that crossed the line, there would not be emotional discussions, and most important, there would be no rivalry. What's the joy in beating Roma, when we're actually quite fond of them?

Oh, and Andy's always talking about how everything is messy and people are arguing, but most of the time he's responsible for the discussion in the first place. Too bad he's a disgusting hypocrit, I'd rather like him otherwise.
I have to agree with that, the world but be so boring, I wont wanna live, although its easy for me to say that considering I dont live in an area likely to get hit by a suicide bomb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)