Alex_samatar where are you :( ? (4 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Hang on, Sergio "get a grip or get a sense of humour" Lenza left because we made fun of his nickname?
No Graham, Sergio was in such disbelief about the amount of crap he received for changing his name, which was as much a take-off on Son of Sam as it was for Alex Samatar. People demonstrated that his brand of humor was not going to be tolerated, so Serge decided there were other avenues in his life.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++

No Graham, Sergio was in such disbelief about the amount of crap he received for changing his name, which was as much a take-off on Son of Sam as it was for Alex Samatar. People demonstrated that his brand of humor was not going to be tolerated, so Serge decided there were other avenues in his life.

I didnt see anyone giving him that much of hard time :undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I took part in that thread and just read all 7 pages of it, and Serge's name is mentioned only 2 in a negative context. I dont think people were blaming him for it, I sure as hell didnt, so it wasnt a thread against him, it was against thew whole situation.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I took part in that thread and just read all 7 pages of it, and Serge's name is mentioned only 2 in a negative context. I dont think people were blaming him for it, I sure as hell didnt, so it wasnt a thread against him, it was against thew whole situation.
i still think that his wife got sick at all his time spent on forums

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Maybe Donny is right. Serge said that there was not one single incident that drove him away, just that he decided to leave. I don't know, I thought the Sama backlash was to blame.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
What we gonna do now?:confused:

Could get real quite for the next couple of months or so.:frown:

Looks like it's down to just footie to keep us sane through the summer:sigh:

Anyone got a pack of cards?

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Serge left because of the Drama Queens...
I hope he come's back...over the years there's been a lot of good, fun, intelligent members who have left and never returned over arguments just like this...real shame...I miss them...the forum is a lesser place without them

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I guess thats it for Serge. He must be thinking that no one wants him around because of this Samatar thing, and I guess there are better things in life than this Forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)