Alex Sandro (25 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Holy shit I've just seen it.

Genuine clownworld stuff

Yep. Don’t see a foul there at all, and even if SMS does ever so slightly nudge him, it didn’t warrant that full on swan dive. Embarrassing.

If they disallowed a goal like that for us, I’d be apoplectic. It was a legit goal and they were deserved winners (by a mile)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
This guy is starting at LCB role cause we got no proper left footer CB and need to rest Danillo. Let this be a reminder to why we need at least one proper left footed CB so that we can stop seeing Sandro starting for Juve

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This guy is starting at LCB role cause we got no proper left footer CB and need to rest Danillo. Let this be a reminder to why we need at least one proper left footed CB so that we can stop seeing Sandro starting for Juve

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
We were still better with danilo, bremer and Gatti. Sandro has no fucking right to be playing in this club, fucks me off we've renewed this clown

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We were still better with danilo, bremer and Gatti. Sandro has no fucking right to be playing in this club, fucks me off we've renewed this clown
Those three are clearly our starters at the back. Alex Sandro and Rugani are just not good enough to step in as cover. Especially Alex Sandro.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Those three are clearly our starters at the back. Alex Sandro and Rugani are just not good enough to step in as cover. Especially Alex Sandro.
Even so I'd take rugani at a CB spot over sandro. Sandro's ability to win aerial duels have cost us this season, just watch him vs napoli for example, he's like worse than bonucci in the air and he's awful too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)