Alex Sandro (122 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
if the salary is true, this isn't bad for a rotation player
yeah, but he's old. very old. i wouldn't mind him for an additional year with reduced wages, or even with a 1+1 year contract, but with all these 35 year old geezers we're risking bonucci situations every single time.

also, let's get rid of mds if sandro stays as a backup. my boy mattia will be even more redundant and unnecessary

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
yeah, but he's old. very old. i wouldn't mind him for an additional year with reduced wages, or even with a 1+1 year contract, but with all these 35 year old geezers we're risking bonucci situations every single time.

also, let's get rid of mds if sandro stays as a backup. my boy mattia will be even more redundant and unnecessary
He turned 32 in Jan, we'll keep him as backup till 34.

If that salary is accurate I'm really happy with this news. I thought we were keeping him in his current salary

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...I thought we were keeping him in his current salary
we were going to, and after that he could have left as a free agent. the club surely negotiated with him and the result was this 2-year extension (if it's legit info). he probably likes life here and is a loyal servant, i have nothing against him as a person, he won't be too expensive (his amortization is close to zero and ~6.5m gross isn't the end of the world either), it's just his age i consider a huge risk. a serious injury and he's done, and he's getting slower too year by year.

:boh:

all eyes on cambiaso, i really hope we won't rely on sandro as a starter from next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)