Alex Sandro (48 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
All these mofos putting in the effort in their last year of contract.

Not looking forward to seeing next season -

Allenatore: Allegri

Lineup:
Szczesny
Bonucci
De Sciglio
Alex Sandro
Rabiot
etc.
there is truth in what you say and you are 99% right, but i want to be optimisitc and say he can be useful. especially on a 3m salary. hope i am right.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
there is truth in what you say and you are 99% right, but i want to be optimisitc and say he can be useful. especially on a 3m salary. hope i am right.
If we can afford to buy some quality players that will push the likes of him to the bench, then fine. But I don't expect us to have much to spend this summer. Which... then again, could be the reason we renew these fools and they continue to play most games.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
One thing tho. If he stays, we should get rid of Bonucci plus one of Rugani/Gatti. We already got the 3 Brazilians, De Winter should come back and Huijsen should get playing time next season. If we get Scalvini as well, we don't have much space for CBs

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Clear push on the back for me. There is a full palm and a push just as he starts his jump, Sandro should be stronger but it impedes him. If it doesn't why does SMS put his hand on him and anticipate the miss rather than compete for the header? It is clever from him but it is a foul.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Clear push on the back for me. There is a full palm and a push just as he starts his jump, Sandro should be stronger but it impedes him. If it doesn't why does SMS put his hand on him and anticipate the miss rather than compete for the header? It is clever from him but it is a foul.
Noap. It is arguably the most embarrassing dive since Rivaldo at France 1998.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Noap. It is arguably the most embarrassing dive since Rivaldo at France 1998.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was plain stupid too. He was in a better position and could have cleared the ball by just not diving …. I mean he could try it in Lazios penalty area but why in your own????

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)