Alex Sandro (36 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Fucking piece of shit doesn't even track back, Berna has to cover the whole left flank. Hopefully this piece of shit gets injured and never again plays for us.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I swear a random youngster from our U23s or U19s would be a better LB. No exaggeration. This lolzilian is done physically and mentally as a footballer.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
The only player I would sell before him is Ramsey, I’d rather suffer watching Pellegrini or a random youngster learning than watching this piece of shit.

Mar 12, 2019
I really loved you in your first two seasons.. You were an amazing modern left back.. and then Cardiff happened and Carvajal killed you in that game.. And you became unrecognizable.. I was always hoping that the class is here and that you’ll come back and start performing again like in 2016..But after tonight there is no hope anymore. Time to say goodbye.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The most unathletic player I've ever seen playing for Juve since... forever. Does he compensate for that with high footballing IQ? Nope. He's a complete clown.
Just how did that happen? He was never the fastest, but quite a solid beast physically when he came here imo.

That lolzilian DNA?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
For the first goal, you can see him look behind, see James is free, multiple times and yet is surprised when he gets the ball and scores. Repeats the same thing a minute later. Complete clown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)