Alex Sandro (151 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This guy is absolutely spent. He plays football at 2mph. When he receives the ball he stops, he’s unable to multi task.

Receive ball, stop ball from moving, turn backwards, turn inside, pass the ball backwards or sideways. Rinse and repeat.

How have we put up with his shit for so long, defensively he is ok but he needs to just convert to a CB and quit this playing on the left. He’s been shocking now for 3-4 seasons

Jäger

May 2, 2021
He had such a spark when he first joined us, he was a joy to watch. Maybe it was because an experienced Evra mentored him, or more likely it had something to do with competition for that starting spot. He was very agile back then, now he's so wooden and clunky. If I remember rightly, his father died around 2017, so that maybe that played a part in his decline for all we know

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I honestly dont see much potential in Pellegrini, but that LB spot should be his from now on. Alex Sandro had a couple of good games earlier this season, but seeing him play like this is depressing. Its been too long since he had a decent run of consistent good games.

He was such a beast in his first season here. The guy was like a tank, going forward opposition players were bouncing off him trying to take the ball. Such a shame, was a big fan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hate is a strong word. It's just that I don't miss him and his idea of defending one bit. That is all.
He starts for Man City on the left or right practically every match and they have the best defensive record in the Prem. So even if he supposedly is the worst defender in the world they are still making out very well right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 141)