Alex Sandro (152 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Going to be hard to get any decent coin for this bloke. Another player who has been allowed to underpferom for a few seasons with out the club doing something about it. Now it's too late.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He lacks motivation probably, can u see after each time he looses the ball he bends his head over before he starts tracking back? He looses like 2 or 3 seconds of time because of this and is never on time.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
This guy is done. His legs are completely gone, his positioning is not good enough to be tried as a centre back even in a 3. Danilo can’t return soon enough.

You know it’s time to hang up your boots or move on when De sciglio would do a better job than you.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah I don’t see any hope for him, at least not at juve. He started the season fairly well, and just fell off a cliff. Luckily he only has one year left on his deal so we can probably sell him for a small fee. Someone will take him. He’s 30, so I’m not sure it’s a physical issue. I just don’t think he cares about Juve anymore, and probably hasn’t for awhile. His performances for Brazil are way better.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Weren't people preaching in summer that "all he needs is competition" well, his competition is friggin' Pelegrini and he still isn't doing shit.

Should have been shitcanned 2 years ago.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Absolutely awful.

He’s been bad for a while but he is on totally new level of horrendous this season. Looks like a retired player for us. Does fuck all offensively but even in the defensive phase (where he used to be strong) he’s absolutely finished. His shitty positioning and poor marking lead to two of Cagliari’s only chances of the game.

I’m glad that Allegri sees Pellegrini as the starter between these two right now.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I used to like this guy a lot. I wonder why he’s declined so much.
chrome_2021-12-22_09-55-25.png

Not necessarily a severity issue as much as constant leg injury issues. He's lost a step or two at least and that was a big part of his game. Now he can't beat players with his pace or acceleration and that was his main (only) weapon. His crossing was never spectacular, his vision or passing never a revelation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 141)