Alex Sandro (41 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
As much as i would love to see alaba join for his versatility he will cost an absolute bomb in salary.

Sell sandro...buy gosens, you can double his current wage and it will still be less than Sandro's current salary.

Sad to see how much sandro has declined..was an absolute gun when at his best.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Last time he played good game was before final game against real 2017. Even in finals he sucked. Should sold him when united and chelsea wanted him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Rumors of a swap with Emerson

Don't fucking care who it is done deal it already. Get this cancer out.
And then we still need a LB. A starting LB. I'm not against that deal but Emerson is like behind the assistant coaches in pecking order on the bench for Chelsea, and we are giving up our starting LB, so we better make some huge plusvalenza.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Plumberson Failieri is an elite level Jabroni with an expiring contract (June 2022). This deal should never go through, unless we're getting at least 20 million on top of it.
I'd say 30M. Emerson is worth pocket change, AS still is a 30M player. and since we try to balance the books and boost each players value, let's say we make it 20M-50M, that's fair. That's some 40M+ plusvalenza on Alex Sandro

Apr 19, 2007
I find it fascinating that this thread is made up of people saying how bad Sandro is followed by how he should be worth 50 mil. Do you think other teams dont watch them play or do you think shit Lbs at his age are going for 50? OOOOOOOrrrrr....you rate him in which case why sell?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)