Alex Sandro (36 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Right after his father passed away, he hasn't had a single great game for us. He's mentally over his footballing career, now it's time to make much money as possible with the least effort as possible for funding the remaining of his family. It's how it goes with the Brazilians.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Four years ago
Then we gonna get the "shortage of good LBs out there" argument.

Tell me about it :lol:

We still don't have a good LB so either develop our own or start scouting. I'm telling you, Frabotta is NO WORSE than this douche.

- - - Updated - - -

So we should sell all our good players in their prime just in case they start to decline?

Let's buy a left back and play him in a back 3.
What? Sandro is in his prime right now? THIS is what you call a prime for Juventus as a starter? He has been declining for years.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Cannot be smart about Sandro.

He's nowhere near his early level, but I still struggle to see many (if any) better LBs that are readily available. If we didn't have gaping holes in other parts of the pitch I'd be all for trying something new, but I don't think we can afford that right now.

I still maintain a big part of his issues is he doesn't have proper support on the left as he had with Pogba and that one year with Mario. He was always an overlapping FB, running into space and making quick decisions. Very limited opportunities for that with Matuidi, Rabiot etc.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Then we gonna get the "shortage of good LBs out there" argument.

Tell me about it :lol:

We still don't have a good LB so either develop our own or start scouting. I'm telling you, Frabotta is NO WORSE than this douche.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Sandro is in his prime right now? THIS is what you call a prime for Juventus as a starter? He has been declining for years.
I'd play Frabotta ahead of Alex Sandro any day of the week and twice on a matchday.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd play Frabotta ahead of Alex Sandro any day of the week and twice on a matchday.
Absolutely.

A youngster from our u23 with a chance to bench a starting LB at Juventus? Are you kidding! Any kid would jump at that chance so give it to him and see if he grows because what Frabotta is NOW is much more pleasant that whatever decay we have witnessed in Sandro.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Certainly not the player he was in his first season. When I think of it, he never quite reached those heights. But Frabotta instead of him? Gimme a break. Even this version of AS is one of the better FBs around.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely.

A youngster from our u23 with a chance to bench a starting LB at Juventus? Are you kidding! Any kid would jump at that chance so give it to him and see if he grows because what Frabotta is NOW is much more pleasant that whatever decay we have witnessed in Sandro.
Did u like horror show against inter in Serie a? Hakimi teared him a new one. One of the worst displays from a FB, since the days of Motta and Grosso. I was actually relieved when Bernardeschi was brought in to replace him, which usually causes bile to rise up my throat.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Absolutely.

Nice to see you two think Serie B level player should be starting for Juventus.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Was he really bad last night? I thought he was doing great in this position but our non existence mid let him down by losing every fucking ball and put our defenders on so much pressure.
he's been bad since he lost any competition to his spot after evra left.

evra was the last real quality lb in this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)