Alex Sandro (32 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope he comes back like before.
Up until this season I defended him as even if not being as good as his first season, he integrated well with Ronaldo and was quite solid on the left but he seems like a much weaker player. I really cant say what is the problem but it definitely exists (and its not just his return from Covid as he has been like this from day 1 of this season)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He did have symptomatic Covid so I will give him the benefit of the doubt, and assume he is nowhere close to being 100%.

But yeh, he has looked pretty average up until tonight where he was downright awful. He needs to lift his game ASAP, because he was a defensive liability against the scum and offered nothing going forward.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Another player who has lacked games. He needs a run of games to get back into it. Can't miss as much as football as he has and expect him to come back. Been a while since we have seen the best of him. Danilo has impressed...luckily. but maybe we need to look for a long term solution qt left back.

Jul 13, 2010
Also did well chasing down and blocking karsdorp or whoever, also solid in the air as always. Look, even if I'm his fanboy, I won't deny that after a good game he tends to have a poor game and cannot string 4-5 good games in a row. I just hope that will not be the case this time as we need him - fullbacks are vital in football

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Poor guy had to face manafa who was outstanding for them.

Alex has come back from having been out few weeks ago he just needs to play match in match out. I still got faith in him,a lot more than others.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Absolute least of our issues.

He had a good game, probably the only one to get a pass mark in the first half. Think he played the superb pass to open Porto up for Chiesa's goal too.

Possibly should've done better on their second, I'd need to see it again (missed the replay) but looked like he was having 2 cover 2 players and we looked all over the place.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Absolute least of our issues.

He had a good game, probably the only one to get a pass mark in the first half. Think he played the superb pass to open Porto up for Chiesa's goal too.

Possibly should've done better on their second, I'd need to see it again (missed the replay) but looked like he was having 2 cover 2 players and we looked all over the place.
2nd goal was a combination of things, but if I had to name one player that should've done better, it's de Ligt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)