Alex Sandro (149 Viewers)

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
1 good season, or maybe 2. Should have sold him when Chelsea was interested, no top club will touch him now, finished player. Rookie section when he is gone.
People have so short memory. Last season he did pretty bad to his standards, but throughout his Juventus stint, he has been very solid. One year he was best left-back in the world. Not just "good".

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
People have so short memory. Last season he did pretty bad to his standards, but throughout his Juventus stint, he has been very solid. One year he was best left-back in the world. Not just "good".
He was the best LB in the world in 16-17, as a Juve fan there is regret though as he never went on to truly establish himself at that Marcelo/Alba/Lahm level. The potential was there

I would say he’s underachieved. Also agree with the post above, after the Chelsea saga he never reached those 16/17 levels again.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Best in the world? now you are exaggerating. Marcelo was the best in the world that season, Alex Sandro close second imo.

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
Best in the world? now you are exaggerating. Marcelo was the best in the world that season, Alex Sandro close second imo.
Am i? If even you say he was close second ;)

Yeah, Marcelo was huge in that season for linking up the attack in Real Madrid. I agree, but if i remember correctly he was pretty questionable defensively and caught many times out of position, when he did his runs forward. Alex Sandro on the other hand, was not getting exposed like Marcelo, when other team was attacking. So that's why i think our brazilian had the better season, cause he was better overall. But maybe i'm biased lol.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lul wut

Dude has been out for months and is judt rusty. Wouldnt have been a first gosl without him. Infinitely better than frabotta who is obviously a mid table player.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk
Also, Inter don't score if he covered the space and closed down Barella like a real footballer.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Also, Inter don't score if he covered the space and closed down Barella like a real footballer.
ooooor de ligt anticipated lautaro like a real footballer
or buffon saved that not too brilliant shot like a good keeper

you get the point. our system failed us with the goal, no need to shit on anybody in particular. fingers crossed for that we can finally defend as a unit and these 1v1 situations won't happen too many times. pace alone shouldn't beat any system, and that's what happened with that goal

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
ooooor de ligt anticipated lautaro like a real footballer
or buffon saved that not too brilliant shot like a good keeper

you get the point. our system failed us with the goal, no need to shit on anybody in particular. fingers crossed for that we can finally defend as a unit and these 1v1 situations won't happen too many times. pace alone shouldn't beat any system, and that's what happened with that goal
The only point I get is Alex Sandro shouldn't be starting for a Champions League aspiring club.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a good game.

He could have done better but the first goal looks worse for him than it was. Once again we are caught wide open on a break, Alex Sandro and Demiral get in each other's way and Barella has the momentum to run onto the ball to pull away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 138)