Alex Sandro (17 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Alex Sandro is what, 29 already? If we plan to plusvalenza him now is probably the time, looking at this from Paraticis perspective. But I wonder if we can replace him properly, Alaba would be dope but not sure if possible... It's a shame we wasted 3 years of his prime playing him next to Matuidi
Honestly how fucking hard is it to replace a defender as bad as Sandro has been?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think he needs competition. His best years (2015-2016 and 2016-2017) were when Evra was here

Now he has MDS and Danilo so he doesn't give a shit

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Seems like a lot of lolzillians. They lose their passion for it, turn to shit, and lack the professionalism to perform once the passion is gone
Sadly yes.

If he was the same Sandro of 2015/2016 our wing play with him and Cuadrado would be on another level.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Danilo knows his limitations. We all knew his limitations. But onr thing you can't doubt as that he gives his all. It's just his all isnt good enough.

Alex Sandro goes through games like they are friendlies.

Look at his first season here. And then look at his other 4 seasons. Its not good enough

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
This

I don't have problem with guys like Danilo,De Sciglio , I know they're limited footballers but they give their best,even if their best isn't enough,but I hate when clowns like Sandro don't care,he has been average for like 2/3 years but somehow still we consider him good enough,i hope we sell him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Cant fucking wait for this garbage player to get the fuck out of this team. I hate him, i hate his football skills, i hate everything he does. I wish him all the best in the remaining of his career but i wish it to be as far away as possible from Juventus. Cuadrado has been running his fucking ass off game in and game out running forwards, backwards, sideways every fucking ways, evrry single attack goes through him and he still manages to not make a single mistake, shows that he fucking cares, while this little lazy ass brazilian cant fucking keep hold of fucking Nestoroski (as much i respect my macedonian boy).

Cant wait for Sandro and Bernardeschi to GTFO!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

God, im so angry

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
It's very likely that he's playing through a knee injury.
If he played injured. Sarri is fucking stupid
He has Coccolo or Primavera player to play or switch Danilo there with Cuadrado on the right.

Its better have a young and fit player against a team like Udinese. We have less pressure to lose, also for the young player. Why keep the same fatigue player to play.

I guess Milan and Atalanta also play every 3 days and their form looks good. There is problem with Sarri boring training

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's very likely that he's playing through a knee injury.
Brazilians thought they'd be having champagne parties with tranny hookers in Rio hotel suites by now. They are mentally checked out this time of year.

Imagine if you were at uni, normally had the summer off, and then realized you had to play through the summer for Sarri and his ashtray breath.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
If he played injured. Sarri is fucking stupid
He has Coccolo or Primavera player to play or switch Danilo there with Cuadrado on the right.

Its better have a young and fit player against a team like Udinese. We have less pressure to lose, also for the young player. Why keep the same fatigue player to play.

I guess Milan and Atalanta also play every 3 days and their form looks good. There is problem with Sarri boring training
He isn’t playing injured ffs. He’s just a complete turd of a player and had been so for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)