Alex Sandro (144 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I agree unless a stupid high offer comes in. Spinazzola should be getting more start time than Sandro. AS can be a good option for now off the bench until one indefinitely benches the other purely from performances.
I remember people wanted to ban Evra when Alex Sandro just arrived, but he gave us very good games. I think it's same story, except AS is way younger than Evra at that time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Must be benched for Spinazzola for the rest of the season. Money grabbing Brazilian went into shitmode as soon as he signed that new contract.
he was shit wayyyyy before the contract. Where have you been?

- - - Updated - - -

MDS > Sandro
Spinazzola > Sandro

Who the hell woulda thought in August? :boh:

Jul 13, 2010
Jesus christ so what's the point of selling him if spina is better?

Where is your logic? Shouldn't the better of two start and other covering/rotating? I don't understand.

Give me a better pair of left wing backs on top of your head with no net loss. None. Stfu, start whoever is playing better and get over it

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
he was shit wayyyyy before the contract. Where have you been?
MDS > Sandro
Spinazzola > Sandro

Who the hell woulda thought in August? :boh:
I know. I said he briefly had a good spell before signing the contract and returned to his shitmode as soon as he signed that contract.

But no. MDS certainly isn't > than Sandro.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
We still don't know how sound Spina is, when defending. Ofc, he had a great match against Atl. and I really rate him high, but untill we see more defending from him, we can't say for sure if he should bench AS. I trust Max, especially considering defense/tactics - if Spina was good enough to bench AS, we would have already seen that.

I still rate AS as best of our RBs/LBs. And I also can't really see who we could sign that would be better than him?

- - - Updated - - -

All in all - the whole time I was thinking why AS is playing shit - could it be that he didn't have a real challenge eg. a teammate who he would compete with for the first 11?
I'd be very happy with Spina and AS trying to outperform each other, and I think that would be very healthy for both of them.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So, let me get this right AC my boy.

If a player is a Lolzilian or a foreigner we must give up on him as soon as his form goes to shit.

If said player is Italian, we must continue to give him the benefit of the doubt until the very last moment.

Impeccable Logic :baus: :tup:

Still love you tho :p

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
So, let me get this right AC my boy.

If a player is a Lolzilian or a foreigner we must give up on him as soon as his form goes to shit.

If said player is Italian, we must continue to give him the benefit of the doubt until the very last moment.

Impeccable Logic :baus: :tup:

Still love you tho :p
hell no we could sell rugani his ass isnt up to par

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 118)