Alex Sandro (121 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He hasn't been consistent since 2017. His run ended in Cardiff. After that he's been mediocre at best if we're being generous
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

There is a reason why a lot of us are super-hyped about Spinazzola. It's because we are tried of seeing a "terribly average" LB playing with little end product.

We got spoiled with Cancelo doing well and suddenly this guy coming off an injury is showing more guts going forward than Sandro.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
nah for a side that relies so much on wide play and crossing to break down opposition I don't think we want Matuidi as LB
Yeah, but how about Sandro as a LCM?
He is better than Matuidi almost in every thing.

- - - Updated - - -

sell for good money while we can
Why selling him?
If want to fight in 3 competitions we need 2 players for every position. Sandro can play at 3 different position and never gets injured.

I would never sell this guy. It took us a decade to find a reliable LB.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sandro is a solid LB. There are not many LBs out there. So lets enjoy both Spina and Sandro.
I agree unless a stupid high offer comes in. Spinazzola should be getting more start time than Sandro. AS can be a good option for now off the bench until one indefinitely benches the other purely from performances.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Learn how to cross. Fuck me he is bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but how about Sandro as a LCM?
He is better than Matuidi almost in every thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Why selling him?
If want to fight in 3 competitions we need 2 players for every position. Sandro can play at 3 different position and never gets injured.

I would never sell this guy. It took us a decade to find a reliable LB.
3 different positions? He can't even manage to look good in one since last season.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Must be benched for Spinazzola for the rest of the season. Money grabbing Brazilian went into shitmode as soon as he signed that new contract.
He’s been poor after the season ended in Cardiff. Never been near the quality he was that season thereafter

As Ive said, if a good offers arrive sell him. This is not what we are looking for from our starting LB.
Agreed ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He’s been poor after the season ended in Cardiff. Never been near the quality he was that season thereafter
True but he had a very brief good spell right before signing the new contract and then returned to being an ass as soon as he put a pen on that paper.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Inconsequential in the grand scheme of things no?

The club awarded him with a new deal with the hope that it would re-spark his full potential

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Inconsequential in the grand scheme of things no?

The club awarded him with a new deal with the hope that it would re-spark his full potential

It actually did, but for only one match. He was sensational in Roma match, which was right after his renewal.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It actually did, but for only one match. He was sensational in Roma match, which was right after his renewal.
I don’t think the ROI for the new deal was seen in a total of one match. Most of the time the value is seen consistently amortized equally in near full capacity over the course of a contract.

Either way, he’s done here

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don’t think the ROI for the new deal was seen in a total of one match. Most of the time the value is seen consistently amortized equally in near full capacity over the course of a contract.

Either way, he’s done here

Oh absolutely. Unless he turns this around in the remaining 2 months he's out. If anything, that Roma performance showed how he CAN play. He just doesn't care about it anymore. At least not in Juve shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 119)