Alex Sandro (45 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Are those Marcelo rumors adding more fire and motivation for him? Dont know but regardless keep doing what your doing, Alex. Enjoyable to watch this Sandro with this Cancelo on our flanks, its debatable which team has the best fullback pair in Europe, ours is without a doubt in Top 3, both are devastating for the opposition, no matter if its Chievo, Napoli, Valencia, Bologna or Man Utd.

Also, if its 5 mil that he asks, give him 5 mil, when you are indeed in Top 3 of fullback pairs you deserve to be paid as a Top 3 player, its more than fair.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Give the man his 5m and terminate Khediras contract. Money saved and squad improvement all in one.
So Alex Sandro + Khedira is worse than Alex Sandro - Khedira. You have an interesting definition of improvement. Of course there's the minor fact that terminating someones contract isn't really free either, but who cares about facts.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
So Alex Sandro + Khedira is worse than Alex Sandro - Khedira. You have an interesting definition of improvement. Of course there's the minor fact that terminating someones contract isn't really free either, but who cares about facts.
With Khedira gone, Allegri will be forced to play Can, Berna or Bentancur instead of him, which makes our starting eleven better.

As a bench option I would not mind him, but his wages is a problem in that case. 6m net for a 31 year old benchwarmer is way to much, so we should cut him as soon as possible.

Jul 13, 2010
i would not think he does not want to be good at any game, but i do believe outside factors influence him. he started to play good since marotta left lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
had that one lolzilian moment where Ronaldo passed to him in space in transition, hen made a run but AS instead of instantly putting in a cross decides to wait, dribble and lose the ball. it annoyed the hell out of me and the GOAT

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I thought that i will never see a player which is more detached from his teammatrs who would care less about anything that Morata. This guy proved me wrong. He is just so uninterested, so cold. I cant count all the times he fucked up our attack plays by not knowing what to do with thr ball

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Seems to be finding his form, being good in most games this season. Over the last month he's gone up a level.

Was excellent today, perfect cross for the opener. Also picked out Ronaldo well for a chance.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)