Alex Sandro (13 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Exactly! Alex deserves and should get more than the above two players. Easy argument for his agent to use to get more from Juve. Stop playing with him and show him the REAL money. It's was probably Max's ego of being the boss that he wanted Khedira resigned when in reality the club didn't need his services.

Same Max that could have pleased JuveNation by keeping local boy CM8 at a lower cost than what Khedira got. Sami's money could have been shifted towards Sandro's deal. Max, if you want your players to be about the TEAM first, you need to do the same.
This post makes zero sense. Max isn't the one who's in charge of contracts. At least blame the right people if you really feel the need to blame someone.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

You trying to make him look bad in a sitaution he clearly got fouled?

But yeah, MUCH MUCH rather have Sandro.

Just pay the guy...

- - - Updated - - -

Sit down, bitch and earn your bills.

GTFO with this nonsense, he is one of the best players in his position, in a position thats rare to find top quality player like him in, and you expect him to sit down and accept being the 16th most paid player in his team? Several of our backup players earn more then him, thats crazy.

a8UQdcv.png

The ONLY ONES earning less then him in this team are backup goalies and young players who arent in a position to be up for more salary then that right now.

So basically, we have a key fullback in our team, and we dont value him as one.

I dont care its easier because they were free agents, Khedira earning 3,2m more and Can 2,2m more is just crazy.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This post makes zero sense. Max isn't the one who's in charge of contracts. At least blame the right people if you really feel the need to blame someone.
I'll try to explain better my thought pattern. Yes, of course Max doesn't approve contracts. Though do you really think Sami would have gotten that contract extension without Max being in Juve's money people's ears? Do you think local fav CM8 would have been let go by management if Max didn't tell them he had no need for him? Yes, literally speaking Max has nothing to do with signing players but anyone who thinks a coach of his statue has no say in who stays and who goes, in my opinion is naive.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that doesn't make sense at all. Ridiculous
Read post 6517 for that ridiculous explanation. You're welcome!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That doesn't really matter at this point. He's into the last 18 months of his contract, which is worth about 7.5m on the books. On the books he'll be treated very much like a free transfer with his new contract. Which is another reason why us offering him a 200k raise makes no sense.

Jun 6, 2015
I'll try to explain better my thought pattern. Yes, of course Max doesn't approve contracts. Though do you really think Sami would have gotten that contract extension without Max being in Juve's money people's ears? Do you think local fav CM8 would have been let go by management if Max didn't tell them he had no need for him? Yes, literally speaking Max has nothing to do with signing players but anyone who thinks a coach of his statue has no say in who stays and who goes, in my opinion is naive.
Of course Max can give his input but he's not the one who makes the final decisions. I.e. he's not in charge or accountable for those decisions ultimately made by people who have vastly better understanding of the clubs finances than him. You are trying to create a story to fit your agenda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)