Alex Sandro (37 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How come he always does this thing where he looks like the ball is tangled between his feet? Thankfully he had some skill on the ball. When he does the ball fumbling it reminds me of giacherini with ball at his feet.

Good match doe.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How come he always does this thing where he looks like the ball is tangled between his feet? Thankfully he had some skill on the ball. When he does the ball fumbling it reminds me of giacherini with ball at his feet.

Good match doe.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Yea it seems like an awkward step from him sometimes but it was only ever an issue when he was on terrible form. When he isn't sucking ass ala last season, that awkward step doesn't seem to impede him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
there was one who said he is actually shit and had one lucky season where stars aligned. Then we reminded that he had two good seasons before last year and the lad disappeared
actually, not even 2 seasons, he was great for Porto as well so atleast 3 good/great seasons

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
is it fair for me to wait till he signs new contract before buying his shirt? Come on Beppe, give him a good deal, left backs are not lying around
I would definitely wait, he looks happy and all but u never know. Wouldnt like to have a shirt of a guy who plays for a club like Manu next season.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Renewing his contract should be the top priority for Marotta in the moment.

A motivated and in form Alex Sandro is absolutely world-class. A key player in our squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)