Alex Sandro (51 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
I am so happy that he wasnt sold or wanted to leave. I was worried all summer he was going to leave but it looks like now we have two great wingbacks again and two great outlets to take the pressure off of Pjanic. I expect Pjanic to have a top year having Bonucci,Cancelo,CanRonaldo around him. He has a lot of deep options to lighten the pressure teams can put

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
He wanted to move but we couldnt get Spina out of hid loan so he had to stay. I think he thought he was moving and it crushed him a bit. We will renew and give him a raise and he should be good again
I know that story but i didnt buy it.He must be super lolzilian to pull such an act all last year.It has to be something about family or girlfriend

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
That was prime Alex Sandro. When you think there is no way for him to create a chance, he creates one. Just play like this all year please.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That was prime Alex Sandro. When you think there is no way for him to create a chance, he creates one. Just play like this all year please.
Yes it was. His connection with Ronaldo is pretty fantastic as well. God I hope he keeps this up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)