Alex Sandro (28 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:D

- - - Updated - - -

Why would Sandro complain about the wage structure if he agreed to sight the contract lol
Contract discussions were opened with him since summer 2017 but he has not put pen to paper for whatever reason, which is why he is still on his original wage. So there's obviously been something more to this for some time. If players want to leave we know they're sold, so it can hardly be that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Contract discussions were opened with him since summer 2017 but he has not put pen to paper for whatever reason, which is why he is still on his original wage. So there's obviously been something more to this for some time. If players want to leave we know they're sold, so it can hardly be that.
I mean the original contract he signed. I guess some players should complain about their wages from our "wage structure" but they still signed the dotted line.

I agree. It seems suspect that something doesn't add up...if he wanted out, we know he would have been sold. Now he has a new contract with more money, will he sign?

Seems it might be an issue with Max or how we use him. :boh:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His salary would have been a big jump from what it was at Porto. I remember reading that when Casillas joined the €5m gross he received from Porto was by far the biggest salary a Portuguese club had ever paid. Alex Sandro is paid €5m gross by us.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He wanted out but almost at the end of mercato. There was no way we were gonna let him go then. Marotta even said something like 'time to express your wishes was a long time ago, we have to be able to find a replacement'.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Alex Sandro is concentrating on the renewal that Marotta has sent to his agent: contract to 2023 with €5m salary. Manchester United haven't made an official offer but are monitoring the situation. [GdS]

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Alex Sandro will renew if he can read the market.

Who needs him and can/will pay him a better salary + the transfer fee? United maybe..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Alex Sandro will renew if he can read the market.

Who needs him and can/will pay him a better salary + the transfer fee? United maybe..
Actually I think Sandro is in a pretty strong position here.

He may have had a poor year but, when he has been on form for us, what LB is better than him? Marcelo. That's about it.

Don't know that anyone will offer him Dybala wage (considering he's a fullback and not an attacking player) but there should be no shortage of options for him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sandro cam secure a very good contract as a free agent and if he doesnt extend, next year he can leave as such...
Mourinho said that he is pleased with his current LB duo and would rather want Manzdu

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I didn't say he wouldn't need to take a step down in prestige but that has hardly stopped plenty of players when money is involved.
So under the assumption Alex Sandro is still ambitious and wants to win CL, I'd say we are in a good position. We have him on contract 'til 2020. Until a club arrives with a noticeable fee, there's no reason for us to sell him.

Only the über rich break the bank for [right/left] backs, so currently there aren't really a lot of demand for him, which affects his price (salary demands). If a club is willing to spend ~60m and a huge salary on him: sell.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Do players not consider Citeh, PSG, Chelsea or Barcelona as potential CL contenders? Not saying they are on our level when it comes down to vs. but we are pretty underrated in the footballing world. I would imagine a lolzillian in particular might not appreciate our extremely practical style.

And us shouting from the mountain tops at every possible opportunity that we sell on unhappy players affects the price we will get for him as well.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Do players not consider Citeh, PSG, Chelsea or Barcelona as potential CL contenders? Not saying they are on our level when it comes down to vs. but we are pretty underrated in the footballing world. I would imagine a lolzillian in particular might not appreciate our extremely practical style.

And us shouting from the mountain tops at every possible opportunity that we sell on unhappy players affects the price we will get for him as well.
City do not need him, Paris do not need him and have other holes to fill, Chelsea do not need him and have other holes to fill, Barcelona do not need him and have oher holes to fill.

The last part of your post doesn't really affect the demand: what clubs could be interested in paying a high transfer fee and a high salary for a left back, despite him being among the best? Currently I don't see any other buyers than Manure.

All about demand/supply. Alex Sandro is not a hot commodity at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)