Alex Sandro (151 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
I'd rather run his contract down until 2020 than give him 7.5m wages
That makes no sense.

If he is good enough - raise his salary. A compromise can always be achieved...

If he isn't no reason to keep him. If Spinna shows the same quality as Sandro off form or motivation ... better get even 35m. FFS that is 1/3 of SMS or almost a whole De Ligt, if Marotta does his thing.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
That makes no sense.

If he is good enough - raise his salary. A compromise can always be achieved...

If he isn't no reason to keep him. If Spinna shows the same quality as Sandro off form or motivation ... better get even 35m. FFS that is 1/3 of SMS or almost a whole De Ligt, if Marotta does his thing.
He's certainly not good enough for a Dybala level salary. And I doubt him any club will give him a 7.5m salary + a decent transfer fee to us.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Ain't you supposed to be busy with worshiping Icardi tho?

Spreading hate on Alex Sandro just because of some 'reliable' bs he had read on VS lol :baus:
I'm busy commenting on the mercato, whatever it is.

I'm not spreading hate, I literally said "IF true", but please, feel free to keep policing and harassing users.:tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm busy commenting on the mercato, whatever it is.

I'm not spreading hate, I literally said "IF true", but please, feel free to keep policing and harassing users.:tup:

Yeah, why not, feel free spreading credibility to quotes from other forums as if they are some sort of an reliable source. :baus:

'harassing users' as in who, just you?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, why not, feel free spreading credibility to quotes from other forums as if they are some sort of an reliable source. :baus:

'harassing users' as in who, just you?
I did not quote anyone, I commented on what was being said on the world wide web. And qualified it with "IF true"...so, fuck off.

No, not me. You've been stalking people left and right, anyone who dares to post something you deem unreliable, especially on Icardi, which, ironically has been reported by the most reliable source possible.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I did not quote anyone, I commented on what was being said on the world wide web. And qualified it with "IF true"...so, fuck off.

No, not me. You've been stalking people left and right, anyone who dares to post something you deem unreliable, especially on Icardi, which, ironically has been reported by the most reliable source possible.
You need to stop harassing Alin. Thanks.

Apr 29, 2006
He's certainly not good enough for a Dybala level salary. And I doubt him any club will give him a 7.5m salary + a decent transfer fee to us.
All the same and I never said he is. Running out his contract isn't an option. Actually deal or sale has to be done this summer and we are in a bind. With Cancelo coming here - I think Sandro will either depart to ManU or sign on the best wages he has received.

I still think he will go, but we are trying to get something out of MU imho. Money, players... I dunno.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Soemtiems you have to play hardball. This is one of those tiems. Alex Sandro have two years left on his contract. We have plenty of tiem to replace him. We can't always please the prima donnas. We need to Lotito his ass.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Today's edition of La Stampa focuses on the future of Alex Sandro . Meeting in sight between Juventus and the agents of Alex Sandro. The Brazilian has important requests from teams such as Manchester United, but according to what we read, there is confidence on the possibility of reaching a contractual extension with the Bianconeri.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
How did you even find the time(from asslicking Icardi all day long) to somehow imagine me stalking people left or right here is truly beyond me lmao, good thing this forum keeps track of our activity otherwise you'd be spreadin fake rumours about my activity here aswell ffs

You've been reported for not only spreading fake rumours but for being a complete moron aswell, cheers.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
How did you even find the time(from asslicking Icardi all day long) to somehow imagine me stalking people left or right here is truly beyond me lmao, good thing this forum keeps track of our activity otherwise you'd be spreadin fake rumours about my activity here aswell ffs

You've been reported for not only spreading fake rumours but for being a complete moron aswell, cheers.
Whatever, please don't let me (correctly) pointing out your stalking escapades get in the way of more of that. Hurry up, @Xperd posted some rumors on the rumors thread, can't have that.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Whatever, please don't let me (correctly) pointing out your stalking escapades get in the way of more of that. Hurry up, @Xperd posted some rumors on the rumors thread, can't have that.
Said the guy with 395 posts here of which 195 are solely about idolizing Icardi. :howler:

Let me get this straight, do i have to somehow fap to all the bs rumours being thrown around without having any doubts about them or what's your point exactly? I'm beginning to wonder why do i even bother with dummies as yourself when it's obvious that you aren't even able to comprehend that my issue here is with your naivety in picking up random posts from the VS forum and spreading them here 'as if' they could somehow turn out as reliable at some point... you really are something lol

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Said the guy with 395 posts here of which 195 are solely about idolizing Icardi. :howler:

Let me get this straight, do i have to somehow fap to all the bs rumours being thrown around without having any doubts about them or what's your point to be exact? I'm beginning to wonder why do i even bother with morons as yourself when it's obvious that you aren't even able to comprehend that my issue here is with your naivety in picking up random posts from the VS forum and spreading them here 'as if' they could somehow turn out as reliable at some point lol
No, I never ever replied to you or asked you to do anything before you started policing this place. I don't care if you fap or cry or whatever makes you happy. Your issue is what forums are about. We're talking about rumors and having fun with this stuff because it's summer and it's boring as hell. If we went by your command there would be 3-4 pages for the entire summer mercato, half a page for the winter one. So either realize you're at a public forum and this is completely normal and regular stuff or fuck off and ignore everyone's posts.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No, I never ever replied to you or asked you to do anything before you started policing this place. I don't care if you fap or cry or whatever makes you happy. Your issue is what forums are about. We're talking about rumors and having fun with this stuff because it's summer and it's boring as hell. If we went by your command there would be 3-4 pages for the entire summer mercato, half a page for the winter one. So either realize you're at a public forum and this is completely normal and regular stuff or $#@! off and ignore everyone's posts.
Wow, so again, 'i'm policing' this place if i dare discredit the VS forums bs rumour about AS demanding a unrealistic wage(which if is to be believed turns everyone here against him) and having doubts about the Icardi-Higuain swap is somehow unacceptable and would lead to the summer mercatto thread having only 5 pages lmao

- - - Updated - - -

But what did i realistically expect an Icardi fanboy to say lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just shut up before you make more of a fool out of yourself buddy.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Wow, so if i discredit the VS forums rumour about AS demanding a unrealistic wage(which if is to be believed turns everyone here against him) and having doubts about the Icardi-Higuain swap is somehow unacceptable and would lead to the Summer mercatto thread having only 5 pages lmao

- - - Updated - - -

But what did i realistically expect from an Icardi fanboy lol

- - - Updated - - -

Just shut up before you make more of a fool out of yourself buddy.
You can try to twist it however you want, call me a fanboy or whatever, doesn't change the fact that's BS. You didn't only respond to VS quotes or Higuain-Icardi swap, I remember clearly you fighting with someone about Icardi even after they pointed out it wasn't a BS rumor but it came from the most reliable source possible (Agresti). And even if you did respond only to that, doesn't change the fact this is a public forum where everyone is allowed to post whatever they want and if some people want to have fun and discuss pure crap rumors that's their right and you bitching about it makes no difference whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)