Alex Sandro (127 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He has and all season been lacking that fire. If he wants to stay, then we shouldn't push him out. Otherwise let's grant his wish.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
:beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

What am i gonna do? Holding the Kleenex box?
I'll be owner of said brothel; you can be the madam ;)

As Wittl is Swiss he'll be responsible for sanitation and hygiene :p

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Now, the only question remaining is how much we'll sell him for, and if the usual suspects will defend such a sale when we once again get buttfucked in any potential deal (underselling a precious commodity as usual).

Sandro for 50 million to be replace by the Jabroni Brothers, Dumpian and Manifattura.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Can say the same for half the team
Fair enough. But Sandro got benched by Asa. I respect Asabob, but they are supposed to be on different levels as LB.
If you have 60 mln LB benched by Asa, you very vell can sell him, buy another Asabob for 10 mln, and spend the rest on undermining Erdogan, or whatever Beppe does with his money.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fair enough. But Sandro got benched by Asa. I respect Asabob, but they are supposed to be on different levels as LB.
If you have 60 mln LB benched by Asa, you very vell can sell him, buy another Asabob for 10 mln, and spend the rest on undermining Erdogan, or whatever Beppe does with his money.
Is Turk banned?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Now, the only question remaining is how much we'll sell him for, and if the usual suspects will defend such a sale when we once again get buttfucked in any potential deal (underselling a precious commodity as usual).

Sandro for 50 million to be replace by the Jabroni Brothers, Dumpian and Manifattura.
::lol3:: :sigh:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
https://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomer...legri-rapporti-tra-i-due-non-idilliaci-421351

a brazilian journalist said that sandro will leave in case allegri stays.
This same journalist said he had rejected renewing with us and was gonna sign with Chelsea a year ago, so I'd take anything she says with a grain of salt.

Having said that if you recall Allegri publicly criticized Alex Sandro's perfomances around the end of last year. If there's a beef maybe that's when it started.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,720
    she's a little whore who always shat on Juve on Top Calcio 24 and she's Portuguese, not Brazilian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)