Alex Sandro (24 Viewers)

John Terry

Jun 25, 2017
Chelsea are one of the stupidiest clubs there is. The only reason they have success is because of their money.

Look at their current XI vs the players they let go

Courtois Azpilicueta Cristeinsen Cahill Moses, Kante Bakayoko Alonso Pedro Hazard Morata
Cech Ake FelipeLuis Bertrand Cuadrado DeBruyne Matic Salah Mata Lukaku DiegoCosta

you could argue that their departures are better than what they have now
The players they have are proven winners, they brought trophies for the club.
Nothing else matters.

on topic, how much is Sandro earning at Juve?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His attitude is of a player who was dying to go to the epl but got cockblocked by juve when spinazzola didnt returned.

Please sell. One thing is to be off form, and another is to play like shid and uninterested for half a season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
His attitude is of a player who was dying to go to the epl but got cockblocked by juve when spinazzola didnt returned.

Please sell. One thing is to be off form, and another is to play like shid and uninterested for half a season.
Why do you take it to be a lack of interest instead of just poor form and shot confidence?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How is he overrated?

In form Alex Sandro is a top 3 LB.
He's overrated in a sense that people think that out of form Sandro is 100 times better fullback than Asa. He really isn't, playing out of form Sandro is like a lottery, sometimes he'll come up with an assist and create a goal, but most times he'll commit a positional error and create a goal for the opponent team. Asa is very unlikely to assist, but he's also not worse than Sandro defensively this season.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So that's €5m he is paid, in terms of how English clubs look at salaries.
5,4-5,5 pre tax.
We're offering him 11m pre tax and refusing.
I don't like Juventus attitude on this.
I'd tell him hey boy look you still have 3years here.
So either enjoy more money or stay here until you're 30 and go for free :D

I wonder what would be his reply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)