Alex Sandro (51 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fucking austerity programme

Yeah this dude is gone in the summer, there is a story playing out in the background here just like the Bonucci and Dani Alves moves. Players are human, it's not just about 90 minutes on the pitch.

Shame because he was my favourite player last year. Not fussed either way based on his performances this season.

Probably smash it up at someone like City.

- - - Updated - - -

Emerson Palmieri on one leg or a right footed Darmian on the left.

Let's keep AS.
Spinazzola and Barreca.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,983

Yeah this dude is gone in the summer, there is a story playing out in the background here just like the Bonucci and Dani Alves moves. Players are human, it's not just about 90 minutes on the pitch.

Shame because he was my favourite player last year. Not fussed either way based on his performances this season.

Probably smash it up at someone like City.

- - - Updated - - -

Spinazzola and Barreca.
    CL guaranteed.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    I said it again... I hate the way people evaluate players only by their own standards and not in a general way... AS in his horrible current form is 100 times beter than any other FB we currently have.. people just decide to ignore how many mistakes the likes of MDS and Asa does in every single game

Going for Alves+AS to MDS+Asa is like going from Pele to Amauri

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Emerson Palmieri on one leg or a right footed Darmian on the left.

Let's keep AS.
    Spazzolino? i liked Emerson before the injury, young, italian, and good going forward. Ghoulam too. if AS is gone, i want Spazzolino + another quality LB, like Wendell. MDS + Zappacosta on the right would be fine

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,992
    Alex Sandro will free up the wages for Emre Can.
    :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Spazzolino? i liked Emerson before the injury, young, italian, and good going forward. Ghoulam too. if AS is gone, i want Spazzolino + another quality LB, like Wendell. MDS + Zappacosta on the right would be fine
    :mute:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,998
    Why are Chelsea looking for a starting LB when they have M. Alonso who's doing well there?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
    Why are Chelsea looking for a starting LB when they have M. Alonso who's doing well there?
    who knows he is doing well and scoring a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Well brasilian with italian passport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 44)