Alex Sandro (121 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We need sandro. He is the best fullback in the world. The club should do everything to keep him, and give him a pay raise again if need be, he's under contract tell him he is going know where.

Juventus operates like a provincial club, this would never happen at a bayern munich or anyother top club, the hierarchy apart from allegri are a joke.

The team should be keeping its few good players and be building the team around them instead of making pointless mediocre signings.
Well,Marcelo has to say something about this statement.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He is in top 3 best left backs in the world. On his day at his best he is damn impressive. Losing him and expectimg Spinnazola or even worse asamoah to take over would be a joke.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Losing Alex Sandro would be a massive loss, he might be out of form at the moment, but still better than anything we have. We finally solved our leftback problem, only to be back at square one if he goes. And to be honest there's not much out there we could replace/soften the blow with..

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Losing this guy would be a joke. He's one of the best LB's on the planet.

Juve proves itself season after season to have zero ability to keep its top players, this would be further proof of this. Imagine him and Dybala leaving in the same window.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Guy is too good in a position with too few real quality options out there to let leave without trying everything.

Lock in the basement and force feed garlic until we've beaten the lolzillian out of him

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I don't unsterdand why he is not renewing the contract.
Me too. Guess maybe he wants to leave?

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever pays the most gets him. Tired of seeing him run aimlessly around the pitch.
Me too. Wait, he'll be the highest $$$ amount RB player ever to transfer to date, bye-bye Alex. There's a reason backliners don't cost as much as MF and F/SS, there not as valuable to team success. Maybe no superstars (haven't seen it yet this season from AS) on Juve's backline but so many options and more to come next season. Take the money and use elsewhere.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
all you all ready to give up on the best LB we've had in over a decade because he can't find form right now :howler:

Do you guys not remember the years of Molinaros, De Ceglies, Grygeras? #neveragain

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
all you all ready to give up on the best LB we've had in over a decade because he can't find form right now :howler:

Do you guys not remember the years of Molinaros, De Ceglies, Grygeras? #neveragain
:tup:

also, he was already sold to chelsea by the english press last summer. the other day marotta admitted that sandro had some personal issues and struggled with his form, and the next day the english press e' fatta'd him to man.utd. who cares.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

They don't remember :rolleyes:

I was so traumatized by those guys and the traores and the mottas and getting teased with Ziegler and beck that I never complain about Kwadwo or Stephan, they seem like the second coming of Cafu and Roberto Carlos compared to the hacks we had

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They don't remember :rolleyes:

I was so traumatized by those guys and the traores and the mottas and getting teased with Ziegler and beck that I never complain about Kwadwo or Stephan, they seem like the second coming of Cafu and Roberto Carlos compared to the hacks we had
Knowing you, you probably had high hopes for Traore. Don't lie.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

do you remember Pogbas bad stretch at the beginning of 15/16 season? then majority was pissed that we sold him the following summer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)