Alex Sandro (116 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sandro's going to stay for sure in Winter. In Summer I think he'll also stay in the end although that's not a guarantee, that depends on him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are there any rumors as to what is wrong with this guy? What his personal issue is?

Did a family member die/ kidnapped? Did some shady brother of his in Brazil kill someone? Is he on the outs with sexy young wife?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think he will leave in January either but I think we will sell him in January or announce the club that is buying him. He will stay with us for the rest of the season and overwhelm us with his nonchalance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I don't think he will leave in January either but I think we will sell him in January or announce the club that is buying him. He will stay with us for the rest of the season and overwhelm us with his nonchalance.
You chose the least logical choice by far, us selling him in January IS more likely then the silly defeatist idea you suggest. That we will pre-sell him, announce it to the world, but keep him to sulk another half year? Jeez...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You chose the least logical choice by far, us selling him in January IS more likely then the silly defeatist idea you suggest. That we will pre-sell him, announce it to the world, but keep him to sulk another half year? Jeez...
Yea no way any sane club would do that

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Remember a few years back when Buffon was having personal issues and his performance dropped. Some fans started panicking and were talking about signing a new GK for next season. :D

I don't know whether AS has issues with the club or has personal issues in his private life (the latter is usually temporary, but people are acting like it's a point of no return), but lol at already selling him in Jan.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't unsterdand why he is not renewing the contract.
We'll sell him anyway just get double wage for 10months no??
Looks stupid to me even if he wanna leave.
He still have 2-3years of contract not like expiring in summr 2018

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Remember a few years back when Buffon was having personal issues and his performance dropped. Some fans started panicking and were talking about signing a new GK for next season. :D

I don't know whether AS has issues with the club or has personal issues in his private life (the latter is usually temporary, but people are acting like it's a point of no return), but lol at already selling him in Jan.
or Morata in 2015/16

Benoit

Dec 9, 2017
We need sandro. He is the best fullback in the world. The club should do everything to keep him, and give him a pay raise again if need be, he's under contract tell him he is going know where.

Juventus operates like a provincial club, this would never happen at a bayern munich or anyother top club, the hierarchy apart from allegri are a joke.

The team should be keeping its few good players and be building the team around them instead of making pointless mediocre signings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 111)