Alex Sandro (155 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Don't be so sure about that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we invest the money in Beranardeschi + N'Zonzi or something like that, instead of buying one player.
We're going BIG this summer. Nainggolan, Bale, Danilo. Yeah that's right.
You eard me

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I think Sandro is gone. 70M. Now Beppe thinks he has a big bag to go to the candy store and fill it with his favorite candies only to realize he can only get 2 or 3 of the average ones

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Chelsea is buying Rudiger, who was a backup player for Roma, for 39-40mln euros.

It would quite horrible if we accept 60mln offer for Sandro. Hell, even 70 looks low compared to how Roma milked them.
rüdiger was a starter for the german nt during the recent confederations cup

germany beat brazil 7-1

rüdiger >>> sandro

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The second place scudetto :baus: Also congrats to adopting Zach rhetorics

but please, now go and find us what story some tabloid made up today while eating cornflakes in his pyjama
A team that wins 5 doubles in a row and never gets past the CL Ro16
A team that wins 5 doubles in a row, always reaches last 4 in CL and makes the final twice

The second team, has done much better.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Sandro is gone. 70M. Now Beppe thinks he has a big bag to go to the candy store and fill it with his favorite candies only to realize he can only get 2 or 3 of the average ones
Yeah, that 8 mil extra is basically the difference between "fuck off chelsea" and "pack your bags Sandro"

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
A team that wins 5 doubles in a row and never gets past the CL Ro16
A team that wins 5 doubles in a row, always reaches last 4 in CL and makes the final twice

The second team, has done much better.
Then it's gonna be even more sad when/if second team gets to sign him. It will just show the true colors of us and the fact that we're not capable to keep players.

Also... well... they have a lot more money than us.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. So far I have understood pretty much all of our deals and even if some of them really sucked, this one would really hurt.
Selling Vidal made absolutely no sense, especially considering the price.

Selling Sandro will be exactly the same.

- - - Updated - - -

This would be one of the most disheartening gutwrenching transfers in years.
Worse transfer was losing you after Del Piero went away.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
After years of dealing with De Ceglie, Peluso, Asamoah and Molinaro as our shitty LB for years we finally get a top 2 WC LB only to sell?

Y?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)