Alex Sandro (33 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That can't be true. Unless we are dumb enough to allow Alex Sandro to talk to Chelsea while we are working on his renewal.

So either the media is pulling stories out of their ass or Alex Sandro agent is leaking info to get a better contract with us.

And if Chelsea is indeed tapping our player without the club permission Beppe should publicly say it.
He probably told Conte/CFC that the offer needs to be at a minimum and should the offer meet that fee then feel free to talk. Seems like every player on our team has a dollar amount that gives clubs instant access to our players/agents, lol, which even I'll say is annoying. But that's a hypothetical of course. We'll see how this pans out.

Hopefully AS wants to stay. Turn must be a boring place because lately the rotation is ridiculous. That or we need to seriously sit back as a club and look at our salary structure because its starting to seriously inhibit our ability to keep players.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He probably told Conte/CFC that the offer needs to be at a minimum and should the offer meet that fee then feel free to talk. Seems like every player on our team has a dollar amount that gives clubs instant access to our players/agents, lol, which even I'll say is annoying. But that's a hypothetical of course. We'll see how this pans out.

Hopefully AS wants to stay. Turn must be a boring place because lately the rotation is ridiculous. That or we need to seriously sit back as a club and look at our salary structure because its starting to seriously inhibit our ability to keep players.
Our salary structure shouldn't change. Not as long as we're milking money of sponsorships and other commercial revenues.

What we can do is we as fans can adjust our expectations. We've exceeded expectations over the last few years. I don't think the board expected to reach 2 finals so early in their project.

It will help if we are more ruthless when it comes to keeping players aka block the sale of players when the circumstances don't deem fit which is certainly the case in this Sandro saga

But there is no shame in admitting we aren't an elite club right now all aspects considered. It is what it is.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
There was no official statement since Marotta's words but the numbers, involved parties, player changing his mind twice a week are flying around like crazy. I wonder what the stumbling block is to either sell his ass or keep him. A renewal worth 5mln net per year and a sale for 70mln both seem reasonable. So is it Alex Sandro who can't make up his mind or the clubs offering too little assuming the rumor of 45mln is the real offer?

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Our salary structure shouldn't change. Not as long as we're milking money of sponsorships and other commercial revenues.

What we can do is we as fans can adjust our expectations. We've exceeded expectations over the last few years. I don't think the board expected to reach 2 finals so early in their project.

It will help if we are more ruthless when it comes to keeping players aka block the sale of players when the circumstances don't deem fit which is certainly the case in this Sandro saga

But there is no shame in admitting we aren't an elite club right now all aspects considered. It is what it is.
But we are... People need to stop being so emo, Alex Sandro has not been sold yet!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not even Chelsea are an elite club though, they are simply financed by a Russian billionaire not to mention EPL makes a shit ton more money than Serie A.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not even Chelsea are an elite club though, they are simply financed by a Russian billionaire not to mention EPL makes a shit ton more money than Serie A.
But money dictates everything though. We're an elite club on the pitch not off it. Hence the 'all aspects considered' bit.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
It's not Turin, it's Beppe. his constant statements saying "players who want to leave are free to do so" are hurting the image of Juve and basically makes us a selling club.
Can't understand why he keeps saying it over and over, and when it's a question about a specific player that is the worst thing to say.
Our line needs to be "he's an important player and we have no intention of selling". that's it. and if a player wants to leave that's fine, but I don't want our hand to be forced to finding a financial solution that will not always be in our favor. or another Pogba fiasco.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I know, that's why I brought it up initially with our wage structure. They have been trying to buy success for years.
Abramovich doesn't bankroll them anymore. They earn massive revenue through TV deal, stadium and insane commercial sponsorships. Their new €70M Nike deal kicks in this year. They signed a shirt sponsorship with Yokohoma worth €80M.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
It's not Turin, it's Beppe. his constant statements saying "players who want to leave are free to do so" are hurting the image of Juve and basically makes us a selling club.
Can't understand why he keeps saying it over and over, and when it's a question about a specific player that is the worst thing to say.
Our line needs to be "he's an important player and we have no intention of selling". that's it. and if a player wants to leave that's fine, but I don't want our hand to be forced to finding a financial solution that will not always be in our favor. or another Pogba fiasco.
Possibly because we are a selling club and there's no denying it anymore. We are the only top club who openly admits we will sell any player if he wants to go. I'm not dooming or glooming here either since it's a fact. Llorente, Tevez, Evra, Alves all were top players who went for free simply cause they wanted to. Vidal and Coman went for fairly low fees cause they simply wanted to and Pogba went for a high fee but we were even willing to pay all the agent fees (dozens and dozens of millions of agent fees) and desperately give everything Raiola wanted while putting us in trouble with Fifa simply because Pogba wanted it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Abramovich doesn't bankroll them anymore. They earn massive revenue through TV deal, stadium and insane commercial sponsorships. Their new €70M Nike deal kicks in this year. They signed a shirt sponsorship with Yokohoma worth €80M.
we gotta get that shit rolling on our end for sure like ASAP

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd say more so from a financial point of view, they don't seem to have that long term pedigree say a Real, Barca or Bayern have.

- - - Updated - - -

But point taken.
Not just financially. They've also fairly recently won the CL and a couple of league titles.

But you're also right, long term they are not that big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)