Alex Sandro (120 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Juventus don't want to sell Alex Sandro. [CorSport]
Juventus determined to keep Alex Sandro & are working on a renewal for him [GdS]
Juventus have no intentions to sell Alex Sandro this summer. [Sky]
Media these days :sergio: I guess the headlines "Alex Sandro minutes from becoming a Chelsea player" stopped providing the clicks, likes or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Summer 2018 is going to be a wonderful mess at this rate.
Imagine the balance sheet tho. :beppe:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Dude one of the reasons why players have no interest in staying, is because we keep selling our best players. It'll become a never ending cycle, until we put our footdown. It's no coincidence that none of our top players wanted to leave between 2012-2014, but once we opened the door in 2015, players believed there was no future here.
:agree: wouldn't you do the same if you're in their position ?

If the guy on charge is saying he won't hold back if any player wants to leave, I would easily expect them to leave.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I still don't understand how the media can report that a player has agreed personal terms and now the clubs must agree on fee when the transfer system works exactly the opposite and it is ilegal to approach a player without a clubs permission.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zuliani is convinced that AS will stay. But isn't sure he's worth €8m/season

I love Zuliani. God I hope his hunch is right.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Zuliani is convinced that AS will stay. But isn't sure he's worth €8m/season

I love Zuliani. God I hope his hunch is right.
higgy's not worth 90m + 7m/season either, he's still our best striker.

mendy would be his only worthy replacement, but he's going to some epl club, so sandy must definitely stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)