Alex Sandro (39 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
70m, nothing less. And if they refuse to pay, then no sale. Also no new contract for Alex Sandro, he'll stay here until 2020. And if he's not motivated then he'll have 3 years of mediocrity before he's out of his contract and at that point he'll be happy if Bologna wants him.

We have ALL the leverage.
Not in a Marotta reign......

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It would be nice if we actually acted that way, just once.
That is the thing I don't understand. Beppe talks about having motivated players, but if Alex Sandro has a bad season to the point that he gets benched by Allegri, he seriously thinks he can leave for Chelsea one year from now? Clearly Alex Sandro is motivated to perform well and make more money, get into the NT etc etc.

When Ribery wanted to go to Real Madrid back in the day, Bayern refused and he had to stay. He obviously kept ballin and Bayern offered him an improved contract. They haven't looked back since.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
https://mobile.twitter.com/IndianRegista/status/879400025566130177

Just read this part :lol:

People would post anything to justify a sale. Sandro and attitude problems wtf.
This is embarrassing for us. But then we got fans here in Tuz as well that keep justifying ridiculous reasons to sell Vidal and Pogba.

Anyway on Sandro, unless we can increase our income level to reach the top 5 bracket (United,Real,Barca,Bayern) the other four, i feel we should sell him now. As much as i don't want him to leave, we are just going to go through another endless saga next season.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I don't think people will agree with me, but IMO this is worse than Pogba leaving. Wrong timing, wrong position to fill, every single thing is wrong.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I don't think people will agree with me, but IMO this is worse than Pogba leaving. Wrong timing, wrong position to fill, every single thing is wrong.
Most of the people will be in agreement with you here.

The timing is totally wrong especially after we've lost our starter RB too.

Mar 3, 2014

#SKY report that #CFC are prepared to close #AlexSandro over the next few hrs. #Juve tried to renew him & he communicated his will to leave
That's a doctored photo...
Also:

ALEX SANDRO INVENDIBILE — In una situazione normale, non è mai sbagliato vendere a 70 milioni un giocatore pagato 26 due estati fa, per quanto molto forte. Che oltretutto andrebbe via volentieri: alla Juve può rinnovare per una cifra intorno ai 4 milioni, al Chelsea andrebbe a guadagnarne almeno 5. Attenzione però: Alex Sandro è uno dei 3, massimo 4 giocatori della Juventus davvero insostituibili. Non solo perché è uno dei 2/3 migliori terzini sinistri al mondo, ma perché non c'è nulla di paragonabile a lui sul mercato per sostituirlo. I nomi che girano viaggiano con due giri di pista di ritardo dall'ex Porto. Ecco perché le ragioni tecniche per una volta potrebbero prevalere su quelle del portafoglio.

It sounds like speculation from the GDS, but at the least casts doubt.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This is embarrassing for us. But then we got fans here in Tuz as well that keep justifying ridiculous reasons to sell Vidal and Pogba.
Unfair to compare the situation of those two to Alex Sandro. Vidal did have injury problems, was drunk driving and Pogba acted like a genuine idiot on his social media accounts, Alex Sandro on the other hand always looked like a model professional, so the claims against him come across as really butthurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 35)