Alex Sandro (41 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just do it exactly the same way Bayern does it. If we're to believe the media they've been holding up the Costa deal for weeks now because of problems with finding replacement. We are no longer in dire need of selling, especially starters. Sell Neto, Lemina, Sturaro and/or Rincon. Should be enough in the bank to get Schick, Bernardeschi and Danilo/Darmian/De Sciglio/Spinazzola. More than upgrades in the squad we need to finally find some stability. It's not like Matuidi is better than Khedira ffs. Last season what we lacked was depth upfront, so just add the best we can afford and call it a day.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juve has tried to extend the contract of Sandro in the last hours but the Brazilian has informed them that he wants to leave the club. (Sky)
I don't know which Sky is reporting this but just read the latest report that says so far Sandro hasn't asked to leave and that we rejected their initial €60M bid but they could come back with a higher bid. Same news as previous days.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But but he kindly ask to leave and we can't reject that ,"only if player want's to go he will leave",bullshit.And watch and see ,won't be a penny more than 56 m.eur....

- - - Updated - - -

First of all it would never be a 70 mil,second who would you gonna buy,I am just curious,and for what amount.....
I have no idea who I would buy, but that wasn't the point. I was just curious as to how Chelsea's 70 million would be different from our 70 million.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I have a question in regards to your response.

If 70 million can buy Chelsea a worldclass LB, then how can 70 million buy us nothing?
Do you see us getting Mendy? I don't. Do you see us entering the bidding war with BPL clubs for him? I don't. Not even with 70m from AS sale. Chelsea, our CL rival for next season, will have AS and Alonso on the left. We'll have Asamoah/Spinazolla and one most likely overpaid LB who can't be compared with AS. Whatever happens on that front, we will be weaker. We lost yet another CL final. Instead of upgrading the team and going again for the damn thing, we're selling key player. We are really 100% pathetic. And we should just stop announcing how long players contracts are when they can leave whenever they want. They just have to say few magic words: I want out.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Do you see us getting Mendy? I don't. Do you see us entering the bidding war with BPL clubs for him? I don't. Not even with 70m from AS sale. Chelsea, our CL rival for next season, will have AS and Alonso on the left. We'll have Asamoah/Spinazolla and one most likely overpaid LB who can't be compared with AS. Whatever happens on that front, we will be weaker. We lost yet another CL final. Instead of upgrading the team and going again for the damn thing, we're selling key player. We are really 100% pathetic. And we should just stop announcing how long players contracts are when they can leave whenever they want. They just have to say few magic words: I want out.
I really have no idea why you, and some others here think for one moment that I want, or am cool with Alex Sandro being sold.

You know what. I'm taking a break from this forum. It's getting to the point where people don't even know how to read anymore

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I have no idea who I would buy, but that wasn't the point. I was just curious as to how Chelsea's 70 million would be different from our 70 million.
Cause they buy a champion not for 70 but for 56 mil and they solve their problem for a LB.What we should do with the transfer money,I mean on Sandro's position,who gonna we buy?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing more to be added.You say everything.:agree:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I really have no idea why you, and some others here think for one moment that I want, or am cool with Alex Sandro being sold.

You know what. I'm taking a break from this forum. It's getting to the point where people don't even know how to read anymore
Not one bit was against you or your POV regarding AS sale, man. I'm just pissed at our board, our spineless strategy. We are bitches. Elite supermarket. Is there anyone here who actually believes Dybala will stay for, say, 3 more years?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
70m, nothing less. And if they refuse to pay, then no sale. Also no new contract for Alex Sandro, he'll stay here until 2020. And if he's not motivated then he'll have 3 years of mediocrity before he's out of his contract and at that point he'll be happy if Bologna wants him.

We have ALL the leverage.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
70m, nothing less. And if they refuse to pay, then no sale. Also no new contract for Alex Sandro, he'll stay here until 2020. And if he's not motivated then he'll have 3 years of mediocrity before he's out of his contract and at that point he'll be happy if Bologna wants him.

We have ALL the leverage.
It would be nice if we actually acted that way, just once.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Cause they buy a champion not for 70 but for 56 mil and they solve their problem for a LB.What we should do with the transfer money,I mean on Sandro's position,who gonna we buy?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing more to be added.You say everything.:agree:
I have no idea. I really don't know. I'm not very knowledgeable on players outside of Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Not one bit was against you or your POV regarding AS sale, man. I'm just pissed at our board, our spineless strategy. We are bitches. Elite supermarket. Is there anyone here who actually believes Dybala will stay for, say, 3 more years?
I think this mandate is coming from higher than the board, if I had to venture a guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)