Alex Sandro (44 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking roflmao this guy

- I said that players who wanted out, are allowed to go out.

- You said Beppe pushes players out.

- I listed all the big names that we let go, and confirmed that they all wanted out and were not pushed out

Your response is listing players who wanted out, and arent allowed by their club that isnt juventus to go out :baus:
You are unbeliavable.You really are.Changing methods of "explaining" every second.Don't bother.I am tired with this nonsense of your post meanwhile "explaining" bullshit.
Last,I WANT TO TRY TO EXPLAIN YOU THAT NO CLUB ACTS IN THE WORLD AS US WITH THIS PUSSY ATTITUDE .UNDERSTAND?NOBODY.EVEN PALERMO DON'T.
Player can wish also to go to a planet Mars but,look,unfortunately there is a paper called a contract who ties him with us,so stop that crap about letting players go when they want to go.What are we ,Mother Theresa ?That's why I give all that examples how other clubs acted when someone approach their star players..And yes ,nobody but Marotta blinded with the money literally pushed Sandro out of Juve.Clear as a day.And it's not 70 mil but around 56 mil.Now bitch and write nonsense as much as you want.I just don't fucking care and continue believing in the bullshit that you wrote about us being so good attitude club and letting players to leave when they kindly asks for that.Hello ,it's called a professional football and a professional football club called Juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

A few people are mentioning 70 million as good value but in today's market is it really?
We are getting asked for 40 million for people like N'Zonzi and 30 million for Schick who did well in Serie A for half a season.
If we feel the need to sell I hope we at least play hardball and milk 90 million plus instead of bending over backwards when asked.
This.But Marotta is blind when the money are in question....

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I don't want to sell, even if I see 70 or goddamn 170 million for this fukker. Why? Because there isn't a better LB on the market than him and we don't NEED the money. We only need 3 players: a winger, a right-back and a defensive midfielder. Lemina will leave for around 25mil so that covers our RB position (we can also sell Stururu or Rincon since Bentancur is coming and we have Mandragora fit), so all we really will spend money on is our winger and CDM. The CDM will be around 30-40mil, while the winger will cost 30-40m aswell. Add to that 10mil we pay for Schick this year + all the other deals and payables we have and our spend is still less than we get from our CL campaign, under 100 mil. Easily manageable, altough unrealistic since we are talking about our board...

Selling Sandro to fund other players is taking a massive leap back to take a step forward. We're considerably worsening one position to only adequately improve another one. Our CL final starting XI was almost perfect bar depth IMO, so why are we wrecking the whole thing up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)