Alex Sandro (34 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And Gazzetta dello sport reports something completely different: Marotta and the club decided to block an Alex Sandro exit and they will offer a renewal.
La stampa reported that aswel

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you that we will eventually win it if we go far every year ?When ?In the next century?Shall I remind you that we are the champions of lost finals 7 from 9????
Madrid go far every year but they win CL.From 15 finals they win 12?Dis this tell you something????Think again.Compare that to our record.And I won't stop talking about money obsession of Marotta.If your aim is to win you don't sell your best players.Your Marcelo example posted upper is a good example.And please don't continue about glorification of winning Serie a and Coppa.We are above that.
Madrid was the richest team for the longest while and went decades without winning it.

They won it twice, then went over a decade without a win

However, fist they got kicked out early. Then they consistantly went deep in Cl, semi's every year. Then they eventually started winning it.

Here is the deal. If you manage to go deep into the CL each year, you'll win it eventually.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Truth is: nobody knows what's going on with the offers. Not even the media, let alone us.

Judging by our moves over the past years it's a fact that everything is a question mark. Selling Sandro, or any other player for that matter, will be anything but a surprise.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
La stampa reported that aswel

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid was the richest team for the longest while and went decades without winning it.

They won it twice, then went over a decade without a win

However, fist they got kicked out early. Then they consistantly went deep in Cl, semi's every year. Then they eventually started winning it.

Here is the deal. If you manage to go deep into the CL each year, you'll win it eventually.
And we will use their recipe? Okay,You have a deal ,especially that it isn't time related, I agree that we will win CL one beautiful evening.Also s4tch got a point with his post that even Atletico will win CL someday.They just have to face us in the final......

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeah, even atleti will win it once. they just have to wait until they face juve in the final :depressed
Athletico has no history of winning nor actual winning mentality, Juve has.

We need to consistantly make deep runs into the CL, and we'll win one eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

And we will use their recipe? Okay,You have a deal ,especially that it isn't time related, I agree that we will win CL one beautiful evening.Also s4tch got a point with his post that even Atletico will win CL someday.They just have to face us in the final......
Madrid's recipe was to keep trowing money at it untill it improved. They are the richest club since forever, they can actually do that. Or sell their practice complex to the city to alleviate their crushing debts.

Our recipe is to keep building a competitive squat with intelligent economical transfers and great scouting. When a player decides he wants to fuck off, reinvest it immediately.

We became a CL final regular like this. We'll eventually win one. Smart practice can make you become a CL regular. But there isnt a clear method in how to become a CL final winner. If there was, Manchester City would have purchased it.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Athletico has no history of winning nor actual winning mentality, Juve has.

We need to consistantly make deep runs into the CL, and we'll win one eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid's recipe was to keep trowing money at it untill it improved. They are the richest club since forever, they can actually do that. Or sell their practice complex to the city to alleviate their crushing debts.

Our recipe is to keep building a competitive squat with intelligent economical transfers and great scouting. When a player decides he wants to fuck off, reinvest it immediately.

We became a CL final regular like this. We'll eventually win one. Smart practice can make you become a CL regular. But there isnt a clear method in how to become a CL final winner. If there was, Manchester City would have purchased it.
Okay ,how can you build a competitive squad if you let your best players to go?And how to reinvest,as you say ,the money immediately?Who will you buy IMMEDIATELY on the market to replace adequately Sandro?And I am not a member of Juve hierarchy but am not sure that Sandro want's a transfer.More that Marotta, when he listen about the offer pushed him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Okay ,how can you build a competitive squad if you let your best players to go?And how to reinvest,as you say ,the money immediately?Who will you buy IMMEDIATELY on the market to replace adequately Sandro?And I am not a member of Juve hierarchy but am not sure that Sandro want's a transfer.More that Marotta, when he listen about the offer pushed him.
We sold money dab ho, and we reinvested in Pjanic and Higuain. Wham, straight to the CL final. Yes, we are rather great at reinvesting money.

Marotta said we rejected a large offer and we dont want to sell but in the end the player makes the decision. We have done this for Vidal and Pogba in the past untill they wanted to leave.

Please stop this absolute bullshit about 'marotta pushing the player out'. If sandro leaves, its because he wanted to leave.

Apr 19, 2007
No. Im not saying Juventus have the same amount of money. What im saying is that, I truly belive Juventus could refuse offers if they really wanted.
I agree but our history with Tevez, Pirlo, Pogba etc are the reason that Alves came in the first place. We will start to hang on to top players more now than in the past but we have to remember that we came from no mans land 7 years. He had to completely rebuild the team and find coaches that were not in the highest of demand to suit. He has done that to perfection. Now we are complaining about how many stars we have and how they might go. I agree its frusterating and not the way to cement ourselves in the top 4 in Europe like we should be but also we had to do what we are doing to get there. I think we are aiming to retain more players. We have bumped our wage bill multiple times and put multiple players on high wages. We cant just go through the roof on one player like Pogba to keep him happy because that raises the ceiling for the rest and we arent in a place to pay 6-8 guys 7 mil a year net.
We have to be somewhat patient and believe in the results we are being given every year.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We sold money dab ho, and we reinvested in Pjanic and Higuain. Wham, straight to the CL final. Yes, we are rather great at reinvesting money.

Marotta said we rejected a large offer and we dont want to sell but in the end the player makes the decision. We have done this for Vidal and Pogba in the past untill they wanted to leave.

Please stop this absolute bullshit about 'marotta pushing the player out'. If sandro leaves, its because he wanted to leave.
Cause you know that Marotta didn't, because you are a senior member of Marotta staff,eh?And which club respect the wishes of the player?That post of yours about Marcello was wrong or you suddenly change your mind?:lol:
And Pjanic and Higuain wasn't bought just from the Pogba money having in mind Raiola's cut.And please do not dare to compare Pjanic to Pogba.I hate the dab scum but he is a class above Pjanic .So who would you buy in Sandro's place now?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cause you know that Marotta didn't, because you are a senior member of Marotta staff,eh?And which club respect the wishes of the player?That post of yours about Marcello was wrong or you suddenly change your mind?:lol:
And Pjanic and Higuain wasn't bought just from the Pogba money having in mind Raiola's cut.And please do not dare to compare Pjanic to Pogba.I hate the dab scum but he is a class above Pjanic .So who would you buy in Sandro's place now?
Fucking roflmao this guy.

Tevez : Oy beppe i need to return to mommy in argentina. Didnt bother returning from vacation.
Pirlo : lol beppe i'm quitting professional football
Vidal : ffs beppe, i want to booze my fucking brains out. Than proceeded to tell in tears how happy he was that he was finally at a big club
Pogba : dab dab beppe ho, i need dis money for sho. Made an entire campaign about him joining fagchester united.

What player did we ever fucking 'pushed out' ? They all had serious reasons to go or wanted out.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
If he leaves, it's sad as fuck. We will never be in as good of a position as we are now, winning trophies left and right, expanding our fan base, making all sorts of financial improvements (stadium's name rights) to show that we are top tier club, yet players still want to leave for fucking Chelsea. I have no idea what's gonna happen once we inevitably start losing our grip on the league and stop winning all the domestic trophies consecutively, we'll have troubles making the quarter finals in Champions League.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

enzo

May 14, 2012
Cause you know that Marotta didn't, because you are a senior member of Marotta staff,eh?
Are you?

While I believe we would definitely consider an offer of 70 millions for him, I seriously doubt we would push a player like Sandro out. But if he wants to leave, why shouldn't Beppe assume, that he will find a suitable replacement, after he found Sandro in the first place? Maybe not this year, maybe next year, maybe somebody young will be brought up.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really have to dig the denials about Pogba wanting to leave this Juve to the pathetic, miserable, failing, crumbling, crashing, excuse of a team United. I bet it is the same people living in denial over this transfer.

Apr 19, 2007
If he leaves, it's sad as $#@!. We will never be in as good of a position as we are now, winning trophies left and right, expanding our fan base, making all sorts of financial improvements (stadium's name rights) to show that we are top tier club, yet players still want to leave for $#@!ing Chelsea. I have no idea what's gonna happen once we inevitably start losing our grip on the league and stop winning all the domestic trophies consecutively, we'll have troubles making the quarter finals in Champios League.
When Inter and Milan come back im going to be pissed but as far as being able to lure players it will help. EPL is exciting because its a very competitive league. Not because the level is so much higher than that of Serie a. Its a 6 team shootout every year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)