Alex Sandro (31 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Mercato is cruel we all wanted AS clone for the right side and in the end we will probably loose even the original one. I think there might also be a problem with us renewing, Marotta is probably low balling so much that some agents just say fuck it we are leaving. It would explain why most of the new contracts are reported by media for few months, before they are actually signed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So apparently Lukaku is close to Chelsea (85ml reported)
70ml for Sandro (if you believe that figure)

With so many holes in the squad, I wish we had meme money

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
La #Stampa: #Juve are confident that they can retain #AlexSandro by renewing him and adjusting his wages to that of a top earner

La #Stampa: #Juve have raised a high wall for any club to sign #AlexSandro. Juve do not want to sell any of their important players.

La #Stampa: #CFC offered more than €60m for #AlexSandro. He is pushing to join #Chelsea. But, Juve are confident that they can renew him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
La #Stampa: #Juve are confident that they can retain #AlexSandro by renewing him and adjusting his wages to that of a top earner

La #Stampa: #Juve have raised a high wall for any club to sign #AlexSandro. Juve do not want to sell any of their important players.

La #Stampa: #CFC offered more than €60m for #AlexSandro. He is pushing to join #Chelsea. But, Juve are confident that they can renew him.
Link?

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
I really wouldn't mind replacing AS with Spinazzola, but not yet.
Spinazzola shows real promise, he's very versatile and different than your ordinary LB's, but I want him to stay another year with gasp, to become a more complete player.

Obviously I like AS but I don't think it's as big of a loss if he leaves... but that depends on who arrives ofcourse.
If he was sold and Alexis landed here no one would complain I'm sure.... Marotta - make me proud please.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If this deal is going to happen then I hope we sell him as soon as today or in the coming days at latest so we can do business.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If this deal is going to happen then I hope we sell him as soon as today or in the coming days at latest so we can do business.
that would be worse cause everyone knows we got 70m and they'll try to rip us off on any deal.
the best if we're forced to sell would be on the last day once you bought everything you need

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 26)