Alex Sandro (38 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
70m is a lot of money for a left back... most expensive left back ever. Probably most expensive defensive ever. Can't complain.
People need to realize that the question shouldn't be 'should we accept a record breaking deal?' but 'would Real sell prime Marcelo for 70m?'. No, they wouldn't.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We have the worst transfer policy! Juventus has become a corporate that only cares about revenue! Titles mean nothing! In 2015 we managed to destroy our best midfield! In 2017 we let go our best fullbacks! This sucks! If Alex Sandro leaves, I won't be surprised if Pjanic, Dybala, and Bonucci all leave this summer. Marotta and Agnelli can take the money and show it up their assess!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We have the worst transfer policy! Juventus has become a corporate that only cares about revenue! Titles mean nothing! In 2015 we managed to destroy our best midfield! In 2017 we let go our best fullbacks! This sucks! If Alex Sandro leaves, I won't be surprised if Pjanic, Dybala, and Bonucci all leave this summer. Marotta and Agnelli can take the money and show it up their assess!
It could've been this

Gigi
Alves-BonBon-Chiello-Sandro
Vidal-pjanic-Pogba
Dybala
Higuain-Mandzo​

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
If they only care about revenue why would they spent 90m on Higuain? Your post makes no logic.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I mean I don't fully agree with snobist's assessment here but the Higuain sale proves nothing when our net spend last Summer was what? Was it even 10M?

Of course Juve couldn't get away with selling top players and actually pocketing a profit whilst destroying the team, but it's clear to see we seem to be spending below our means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 30)