Alex Sandro (50 Viewers)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
The best part is that Brazil doesn't call him up. :lol: sucks for him, but great for us. Although im sure having extra eyes on us because of Alves will wake Brazil's coach up.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Exactly, reliable is the perfect word for him. I know it sounds like a stereotype but you rarely see such dependable Brazilian defenders.
He has everything in him and shouldnt be rotated this much since he is at his peak atm. Really I consider him and Higuain as the players who whould play whenever they are ready (except for the Coppa of course).

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
so it seems that statistically he is the best player in Serie A right now? What a monster we have on that left flank cant believe we could get Siquiera instead.

Jun 4, 2016
His name is so confusing. Why does it say 'Alex Sandro' on the back of his jersey and not 'Sandro'? Do his teammates call him Alex -paus- Sandro or simply Alex? Or maybe Alexandro?
I know he's Brazilian and conventional naming don't apply but still..
two names is common in Brazil!

- - - Updated - - -

think the first last name is paternal, which is why most of the spanish players go with that one.

James David Rodríguez Rubio
Cristián Eduardo Zapata Valencia
Fredy Alejandro Guarín Vásquez
Arturo Erasmo Vidal Pardo
Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez (lol)
Claudio Andrés Bravo Muñoz
Luis Alberto Suárez Díaz
Edinson Roberto Cavani Gómez

Looks like Argentina is an exception, since many have 3 names..
Ezequiel Iván Lavezzi
Lucas Rodrigo Biglia

Then in Europe, Spain seems to have diversity too with some with first middle last.

interesting...
in brazil and portuguese speak country paternal surname is the last!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No matter what the circumstances, he always shines. It's like he is on his own island out there on the left unaffected by whatever AIDs we are conjuring up throughout the match. Just kick him the ball and take a couple seconds to get your breath back, he will still have the ball when you are recovered.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
No matter what the circumstances, he always shines. It's like he is on his own island out there on the left unaffected by whatever AIDs we are conjuring up throughout the match. Just kick him the ball and take a couple seconds to get your breath back, he will still have the ball when you are recovered.
Yeah, but what I love most about him is character. He seems like a quiet and shy type of guy and turns to a fucking beast during a match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)