Alex Sandro (50 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Strength, skill, speed and great awareness. Works so well with Pogba as well. He's unreal.
He brushes off players like they arent there, and has the skill and smarts of true baller, and is a total engine of a player. Only thing missing from his game is the ability to cut in, he allways goes wide so they know what to expect. But he is so powerful and quick dribbler it usually doesnt matter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
but it must be said that so far this Bruno Peres guy gave him the most trouble imo, he wasnt such a big threat as he used to be vs other opponents. I really like him might be a good replacement for Licht .

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
This dude is a beast. Great strength, pace and technique.

He can improve on his positioning and awareness, but that's just nitpicking.

I give a lot of credit to Allegri for carefully implementing both Sandro and Dybala into this team. We paid a lot of money for those two, and he never gave in to the pressure of playing them regurarly straight away. All those idiots (Zamparini) were bashing him, now look who's smiling.

You can easily see he's learned a lot from Evra. Veteran leadership is criminally underrated. You heard Pogba after the game yesterday talking about the importance of Pirlo and learning from him.

The next step now for Sandro and the other younger players is consistency over a long period. He's been playing well now since the start of november. Evra in his prime never had any days off. Even when he had a bad game he maintained a level still good enough to win games.

Sky is the limit for Sandro.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Really strong on the ball, players just bounce off him. Had to laugh at the end when he continually ran around that fat bastard Maxi Lopez.

Probably only lacking a touch of real pace, he's fast but not a flyer, but that often means that players improve in other areas.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Really strong on the ball, players just bounce off him. Had to laugh at the end when he continually ran around that fat bastard Maxi Lopez.

Probably only lacking a touch of real pace, he's fast but not a flyer, but that often means that players improve in other areas.
:lol:

This definitely popped into my head while I was watching the match. Maxi's got that potato vibe going on.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Looking closely, he indeed played a great match. Great marking, positioning and workrate. He won't be remembered for anything special in this game, though, overall. But I gotta say, I like this player. Makes me feel safe. And you always feel he can cook up something in attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)