Alex Sandro (51 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This guy was never money down the toilet. And I don't think anybody here felt that way at the time of signing him. He was and is a great signing. What was questioned was priority, and allocation of resources from the budget for a position that was secondary to the AM.
I was and still am happy we bought Alex Sandro. Every time he's on the pitch he looks like one of our best players. He also wasn't the reason we didn't get an AM. Aside from this, imagine where we'd be right now with Evra injured. The mind-boggling signing was Zaza. We should have held onto a cheap youngster like Cerri, or kept Matri. 18 mil on Zaza, + 11 mil on Hernanes and you have 29 mil right there towards an AM.

Aside from this, I still think Allegri should try Cuadrado at AM. He isn't perfectly suited to the role, but I think he'd do surprisingly well.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Girls who are into anal fisting and inserting foreign objects (im absolutely not talking about @Osman here) into themselves, simply stretch the muscle far beyond what it should do.
Not all girls can manage that without tearing up the place. Those who can are as tight as "yo momma's vagina".

I prefer a tight fit pussy, and i'm not interested into anal.

We had a course about it in my engineering master. Called "materials knowledge" if i litterally translate it

You have plastic and elastic reforming of material. The elastic zone is the one wich will revert to its original shape, doing that ALOT can have its wear and tear tho
The plastic zone means you stretched a material beyond its elastic zone, and will permanently alter its shape or form

Like a rubber band that you stretch too far, and will be longer in a rested state, with possibly a few cracks.

We basically learned you shouldnt overstretch the anus or vagina.

Now whilst a vagina is much more elastic and can even recover from considerable agony, like childbirth, overstretching the anus leaves a permanent issue.

According to a former gay classmate, a commen surgery for active homosexuals, is to repair the tightness of the anus, because if it gets to much abuse, the constrictor will be to damaged and you wont be able to hold up your bowl movement
And your daily dose of tuz' what-the-fuckery is, as so often, brought to you by Zach.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Details came out that Manchester City had a 6M a year deal ready for Alex Sandro when his Porto contract would of expired. Marotta did good offering a big amount for him.

Hopefully now people can stop complaining over his price tag.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Man City have submitted a €40m bid to sign Alex Sandro after the last game but Marotta quickly said no to the offer. [GdS]

Lolz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)